• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Roach eats a chocolate bhut jolokia

Ok , so i'm taking a nap a few afternoons ago and a friend of mine is pounding on my door. i open it and he says , " this guy wants to try your peppers. he eats spicy stuff all the time". so i open the door a little further and here stands roach! He has to be about 22 or 23 years old now. when he was 16 he whore blue all the time and told me he was a member of the crips!!!!! i'll let you guys in on a little secret. he's a white guy. anyway , i asked him if he wanted to do this. he enthusiastically said yes so i took him to the garden to get a pepper. he picked this little chocolate bhut all nice and ripe! i took him and the other guy inside and explained that i would video this and laugh. he was good with this and this is what happened. as always , ENJOY!!

i like the part where he almost vacuum-ed an entire jug of milk and said "but i took it pretty well"

thanks for watching lazy! thanks for watching Matt , yeah , he's gangstafied! thanks for watching judy! i was hoping his kid didn't get upset but she was laughing at her daddy! i showed him the red 7pods and told him if he wants to try again that it was next. thanks for watching madhatter , the first 2 butch ts just ripened. thanks for watching romy6. if they bring me victims they'll be more. now i just have to work up the guts to start doing some tests! thanks for watching kiddc ,there were 2 victims in 2 days this one and another guy who spit out the 7pod and was in the bathroom for 45 minutes. they both said "i did good huh"? funny stuff!

STAGE I - DENIAL
STAGE II - BLAME / HELPLESSNESS
STAGE III - ACCEPTANCE
STAGE IV - HUMILITY

Great video Ed! I need to try and find some hapless victims this season. LOL

Hey Naga! loved this.. it reminds me of me.. i love 'um but git to pace around a bit. Yup he had no idea what was instore.. loved the garden vid too!

Haha, poor Roach...he had no idea of what he was in store for. :welcome: :hell: :woohoo: :hell: :welcome:

I thought he did really well for that being his first fresh superhot, and it is obvious that he had some heat tolerance built up already...

...but if you've only been eating hot sauces and maybe some Habaneros, those superhots take things to a whole new level.

And i'm kinda hopin' that Roach steps up to the plate and takes a swing at the 7Pot, and if that doesn't completely do him in, maybe he can then attempt to make contact with a real heater....

...the TS Butch T strain. ;)

dvg

I think you got it right Mike! i'll have a package for you and ron in a few days! i can't wait!!!!! thanks for watching Benny! you're right , he had no idea what he got himself into! thanks for watching Doug! i've got all of them ready for him if he comes back.

he actually did very well for one of those people that "love hot stuff" :)
bet he got a big awakening into the REAL world of hot peppers!

Haha, poor Roach...he had no idea of what he was in store for. :welcome: :hell: :woohoo: :hell: :welcome:

I thought he did really well for that being his first fresh superhot, and it is obvious that he had some heat tolerance built up already...

dvg

+1

I think so too. Definitely showed much more poise than I did after trying my 1st whole habenero. Though Im sure the rolling camera helped too. Lol.

Dude did great considering, IMO.

thanks for watching coastal pepper. yes he did a lot better than some of the other guys that came to me wanting to try hot stuff. 2 days before i was at sicilianos getting a beer and a similar situation broke out. i tried to tape it but he locked himself in the bathroom for 40 minutes! i gave him a red 7pod grown from jim duffys(habanero 500) seeds. one of the best strains i've ever come across. he spit it out! and still 40 minutes!?!? thanks for watching mcdermott! he did pretty well. i hope he comes back!thanks for watching capitone!yeah he's always been a ham. i know i have to start my season soon(come back neil)!! but it's much more fun for me watching someone else suffer!!

Back