• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Roach returns for the savannah 7 hybrid

Roach has been back a few times and has progressed considerably. this time he wanted to try the savannah 7 hybrid. i told him no milk or bread this time. He aggreed. enjoy.

very true Mike! his real name is Sean. there's a butch t in his near future! thanks for puting the vid up Brian! thanks for watching puma35. it's hot but i'm not sure where its at on the scale. i don't think it's my place to decide. i'll let others do that. thanks for watching Hillbilly! there is another video of his friend wesley eating a butch t on YT but it might be a little vulgar for this website.

Nice Job!!

Have you tried the "Brain Strain" yet? Cappy tried this one on a video a little while ago and divided one up between the four of them. I think that a whole one might have killed them. I'll have the Douglah, Brown and Jonah to try soon enough, but I don't have the sack to do them up like you yet and may never will either.

Love your vids!!

package received Sean! reviews on the way!thanks for watching coastal-pepper! either that or a 40! thanks for watching superhot! yeah i did the rematch a few days ago. it's hot ,but the season is young. we'll see.

Back