• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Rockin' Horse Wasabi-Hab Pizza

QuadShotz

Banned
Well you asked... ;-)

Here's my generic 12" Supreme pizza done up with my Rockin' Horse Wasbi-Hab Sauce, more fresh hab & jalapenos, sweet onion, hand sliced/cubed Pepperoni, and topped with grated Cotija and chipotle powder I ground yesterday.

Pics:

The fixing's (pizza is cut up funky to fit in my toaster oven)
S6301479.JPG

On goes the Sauce!
S6301480.JPG

Adding the peppers and onion.
S6301482.JPG

Finally, the pepperoni, Cotija and chipotle powder.
(One side, the pepperoni is thin-sliced, other side is diced.)
S6301484.JPG

Cooked it all up and....

Then we have this:

S6301487.JPG

Freakin' delicious!

I made the mistake of licking the knife after cuttng it up..got a toungue-full of pepperoni/cheese oils mixed with the habs and wasabi..OW!

I might even make a vid of this, as it's a burner. :hell:

God dammit Quad you got me going crazy for that pizza..wish you sold it Locally you would make a fortune..please no more on a Sunday afternoon..i have frozen chili,tacos and some Becks beer and you show us this..:banghead::cheers:

Thx man, I try..lol!

I always wanted to be a chef, but that's too much friggin' hoidy-toidy for my tastes. I do "pub-food" pretty well though. :D

Nice thing is those Mama Mia Pizzas are like two for $6 in the deli section, and I can just adulterate 'em as I see fit.

Oh, here's the video:
Damn good stuff...ya was right, it is killer on pizza. The wasabi kept making my eyes tear up and giving general sniffles while the habs and jalapeno just burned my face and throat up...

WooHoo... ;)

O crap you done a video to..Nice video heard the sniffles..so it was the horseradish hitting the habs and exploding in your mouth making you sweat dude..you looked flushed :lol:

Try Datil,Fatalli And Serrano..Gonna do me that when my pods have matured...Anyways rocking recipe recipe my friend..Again ;)

P.S Nice tunes on your vids

Back