• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Man jamie im glad those books were already put to good use! I need to get busy making some sauce to use up all these frozen pods. Ill be looking out for that sauce :)

I want to read a review..........."Ballpark Mustard and Yellow Scotch Bonnets"...........yum................on a " Gator Dog "...........

Another Floridian making a mango hot sauce, cheers! Looks kick azz :)

Edit: BTW all our trees down here are prep'in for next mango season, I'm guessing they don't grow up your way or do they?

Mangos kick it!!!! Happy New Year!....from the land of 25 degrees tonight...thanks for the video update, makes me wonder why I left Fl.

Rocket,Rob , and Doc. Thank you for the props. All buzzed up on Tequilla or I would give a better response :drunk:

So this is how romy6 is spening his new year. Patron( and some K& J salt) was buy one get one at Kenny's liquor and my wifes mom( Mami) brought down some fresm enchildas as I was cooking dinner. Lets just say Jamie will be fat and happy going into the new year.

Happy New Year all.

IMG_4280.jpg

Nothing like a genuine mexican enchilada :sick: Dough :)

IMG_4282.jpg

JJ says happy new year and happy birthday to him

IMG_4268.jpg

And Cris says oh oh oh oh oh :lol:

IMG_4276.jpg

Romy6 siging off till next year. Have a spicey blessed 2013 all :twisted:

Thank you guys. Kevin u da man . Jeff nice to hear from you . And Conrad it is sweet you are out in about. We need to hook up soon and do some fishing.Those pickled qual eggs are the bomb. Thank you.

Last post moving to 2013 grow thread. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Happy happy new year!!!!

Awesome Jamie! Looks like I missed quite bit on you glog... Got some catching up to do.
Tell little man a belated Happy Bday from here!
Those ribs looked like they were right and if they weren't the Paton made it better I'm sure;)
Happy new year bro!

Tell JJ Happy Birthday! My middle one is a New Years Eve baby...she just turned 15. Food looks like the bomb as always brother. Happy New Year!

Shane

Happy new year Jamie!! Love that pic of the tamarind red, bet it made the enchilada taste that much better! And patron?! You the mannnn! :D Happy birthday to JJ and Cris is just as cute as ever!!

Thanks Shane my brotha!! Food was da bomb. Melissa's amd Nick's sauce made it that much more the bomb. Happy Birthday back at your middle one.

Melissa my sister ;) Yours and Nick's sauces are amazing. The tamarind sauce is perfect. Love the sweet but not over powwering flavor. Goes great on anything. And has an excellent heat level too :party: I will let JJ no a pretty lady said happy Birthday to him. It will get a blush out of him. :oops:

Happy New Year my Cali chili friends :dance: :dance:

Back