• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2013

Well 2012 is old news so time to push onward. It was a great year for me pepperwise. If you did not get a chance to follow me last year and would like to check it out here is the link http://thehotpepper.com/topic/27252-romy6-2012/. It will save me from explaining my grow and being redundant. I am an outdoor grower only from start to finish. I try to keep my aphid /bug colonies to a minimum while batteling the temps as while growing in east central Florida. I plan on growing many other new varieties in a few months so keep an eye out. Until then I wish a great grow for all and look forward to following all of your grows. After fighting off the tequilla hangover this moring I managed to stumble along and pick my first harvest of the new year. Some yellow 7's, yellow scorps, yellw scotch bonnets with a tail, hybrid bhut, not douglah, mystery annums, choc hab , cho bhut bhut and a choc bhut x yellow 7 f3. Winter pods are always a little funky looking IMHO :rolleyes:

:dance: Happy New Year :dance:

IMG_4283.jpg

I am sure that everyone is tired of seeing my face and hearing my voice by now!  I am sure you have seen the huge community of reviewers now...it is CRAZY!!

Deng ROMY. Your issh is off the hook now. Don't well all wish peppers grew as fast as cukes.

Matt. Ain't you in the military?! Y'all finally have Internet across or what ?

MGOLD86 said:
I am sure that everyone is tired of seeing my face and hearing my voice by now!  I am sure you have seen the huge community of reviewers now...it is CRAZY!!

romy6 said:
... my cukes are growing at warp speed. Too bad peppers don't grow like this ...
Hold up brethren, it seems to me that everything at the romy6 estate is growing at warp speed, you’ve grabbed that brass gold ring, now run with it. BTW give us your secret … what the heck are you doing?

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Deng ROMY. Your issh is off the hook now. Don't well all wish peppers grew as fast as cukes.

Yea man, stereotypical "got lost on the way to college"...  I am on the tail end of a 9 month deployment to Afcrapistan, but the end is in sight!  I have internet access now, but not enough bandwith to post pics and vids. 

MGOLD86 said:
Not even close man! I can't wait for you to start pumping out those pod reviews! I don't think I'm alone either....

Matt...I check out some of the "other" reviews...but we need da OG Mgold reviws back! RM...Jamie is a great source for a ton of serious heat for your fuel...but what I would love to see you do is hit up some of them serious Bonnet growers out there...not mentioning any names Steve, Ramon but I think some Bon-ap-eno would be frrreeeaaaking ammazzzzzing! Jamie, just keep workin whatever voo-doo you got going on, just don't use it on your grow down plant!

I had a post here but it seemed to disappear ... could have been my freaking phone though messing with me .... anyway the gist of what I said was .... looking mighty fine there romy!!  The questions I had asked were the following :  What size pots are they in and what special amendments if any and soil mix are you using there ... loving the vigour they are showing.  You should be one happy gardener ... keep on growing !

RocketMan said:
Grow's going like gang buster there Jamie. I'm thinking I see a batch of Rocket Fuel growing there somewhere in them pic :)

Oh I see lots of fuel for your fire my friend :)  :hotsauce:  :hotsauce:  :hotsauce:

MGOLD86 said:

Never get tired of your reviews Matt. You are one of if not the best!!!

KiNGDeNNiZ said:

Thanks King. Your grow is looking good too!!!! 

WalkGood said:
Hold up brethren, it seems to me that everything at the romy6 estate is growing at warp speed, you’ve grabbed that brass gold ring, now run with it. BTW give us your secret … what the heck are you doing?

MGOLD86 said:
  Yea man, stereotypical "got lost on the way to college"...  I am on the tail end of a 9 month deployment to Afcrapistan, but the end is in sight!  I have internet access now, but not enough bandwith to post pics and vids. 

Just days til you get back . Yahoooooooooooooooo!

Fremp said:
Not even close man! I can't wait for you to start pumping out those pod reviews! I don't think I'm alone either....

Could not agree more!!! Thanks:)

stc3248 said:
Matt...I check out some of the "other" reviews...but we need da OG Mgold reviws back! RM...Jamie is a great source for a ton of serious heat for your fuel...but what I would love to see you do is hit up some of them serious Bonnet growers out there...not mentioning any names Steve, Ramon but I think some Bon-ap-eno would be frrreeeaaaking ammazzzzzing! Jamie, just keep workin whatever voo-doo you got going on, just don't use it on your grow down plant!

Brother Shane. I am gonna hit the Birgits with xtra voodoo so you may be in trouble. If they ever get big enough for the special NPK  :twisted:

Trippa said:
I had a post here but it seemed to disappear ... could have been my freaking phone though messing with me .... anyway the gist of what I said was .... looking mighty fine there romy!!  The questions I had asked were the following :  What size pots are they in and what special amendments if any and soil mix are you using there ... loving the vigour they are showing.  You should be one happy gardener ... keep on growing !

Tripp my man. Love having you stop bye. I am using 3 gal, 5 gal and 7 gal. I even have a giant not white bhut in a 2 gal. My soil is compost mostly consisting of pine bark, top soil, mykos, and some manure. I supplement a 10 10 10 granular, bone and blood meal, fish ferts and liquid seaweed . 

Now starting to see some color already  :lol:
yellow 7

One of the not douglah's

And potted up the yellow primo. It was in a 3 gal now in a 5 gal. Not a big jump but needed some xtra loving:)

MGOLD86 said:

No way Brah, besides, you have all the reviews to do from what came your way in the desert and I believe there might just be sauces coming your way for reviews to so, time to expand your horizon :)

MGOLD86 said:

But we're going to be seeing a lot of pics and vids posted when  you get back here right?

stc3248 said:

Well, if several boxes of good hot bonnets were to show up in my mailbox I have a recipe I call Jamaica Me Hot, Sauce that I think they might just be the Bomb-diggity in.   :drooling:

Jamie you have so many Not's in there maybe your should section one are of the yard off and put them all in there and call the "Not Garden"  :rofl:

WalkGood said:

Nothing different bro. just some nice ass weather. Thank you ray.
Devv said:
Glad to see you're getting some color there Jamie!

It won't be long now :party:

Thanks Scott. Gonna have some srious poddage soon.

Look at how huge the cukes are . JJ is a good 6 feet tall :rofl:

Cris is at least 5 feet tall:)

Jaime, your plants just kill, man.  Just when I think mine are looking pretty good, I look at your and think "Holy Hell!"  It's been said already, but I have to say it again, that Brain tree is amazing.  Just the pods on the one branch.  Wow.  Everything else looks podded up nicely, as well.  Keep it up, man!

stc3248 said:
Not enough likes for all your awesomeness! So I will stick a couple these on here! :dance:  :woohoo:  :party:
Thank you brother Shane!!!!!! I am blushing :oops:

S.S.Tupperware said:
looki8n goot...
Thanks Conrad. When you comimng over this way. We need to toss a few back.

DocNrock said:
Jaime, your plants just kill, man.  Just when I think mine are looking pretty good, I look at your and think "Holy Hell!"  It's been said already, but I have to say it again, that Brain tree is amazing.  Just the pods on the one branch.  Wow.  Everything else looks podded up nicely, as well.  Keep it up, man!

Brent. Your plants are looking amazing. Mine just happen to be much older :D

Small Harvest this morning :woohoo:

Yellow 7's . 1 spiked jonah, 7 pot yellow X choc bhut, some not douglah's ( scorp looking),few not white bhuts and my old reliable bhut hybrid pods

A white Bhut and Sepia serpeant

And Cris and my Birgit that is gonna win it all
;)

Devv said:
Good looking kids you have there!

And congrats on the harvest, it's just the beginning!

Thanks Scotty. I owe the good looks to the wifey. 
RocketMan said:
Jamie your plant are all that my plants aspire to be Bredren.

BTW, how old are your kiddies? My daughter is 7 and son is 8 and if yours are close to the it's just another indicator that we are meant to have the house in Tville.

Brother Bill. My boy is 9 and my girl is 5.  They would all get along super well.  Thank you sir for the compliments.

Sanarda said:
Only the kids look better than the plants.... Good going Jamie

Pia, that is mighty kind of you. Muchas Gracias!!!

Now for another update. Pics!!!

Finally managed to get a nice shot of my choco hab without the Monster brain taking the lime light

Fear the reaper 

Yellow primo pods. Can't wait to try this badboy and hope they grow yeller.

Not caramel bhut ( Bill no not jokes  :rofl: )

Bhut hybrid feeling good

Flowers

Love my little yellow rose bush

Have a great week from romyville  :party:

Back