Rubberery chicken wings Plz help!

dry rub

smoke 'em  over indirect heat

then grill 'em over direct heat

and if the skin isn't to your liking, toss 'em in the fryer to crisp them up

Bwahahaha. Dude wanted baked wings and your suggestion is to smoke, grill, then fry. :lol:

And it's 4 years old. ;)

The Hot Pepper said:
Bwahahaha. Dude wanted baked wings and your suggestion is to smoke, grill, then fry. :lol:

And it's 4 years old. ;)
I was in two cooking forums at the time, this one and "The Smoke Ring" running a search on both on "Chicken wings".

I probably suggested "mo hot peppers" on the smoking forum.

anyway, Labor Day weekend, I smoked some hot wings, my dry rub used my own home grown, dried and powdered cayenne's.
After the smoke was done, I grilled them , but I was content with the results and didn't use the fryer.

at least replying to an old post on cooking isn't like other forums where I've seen people respond to a 6 year old post on a lost pet.

But as an administrator, is it a part of your job description to ridicule forum members?  Just curious!

Zmokin said:
But as an administrator, is it a part of your job description to ridicule forum members?  Just curious!

I could have said "Please do not bump 4 year old posts, especially when you are not even answering the original question" but I didn't. I laughed it off. No biggie here. Grab a beer and relax.

Zmokin said:

I'd say it's pretty much the entire job description :D

Back