• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RYMERPT 2015 "BUCKET LIST" grow log

This ladies and gentlemen will be my second year growing peppers. A big shoutout to my friends that have helped me on this journey. Mike, Jojo, Rocketman, Spork, Hogleg, Sicman, SORRY IF I FORGET TO MENTION YOU. These folks and the entire THP community has made me what I am in the pepper world. I have grown 20+ plants on a small appartment balcony and had decent success. My list for 2015 is still up in the air right now, but soon to be. Trying to talk the wife into letting me start the seeds inside before Christmas.

4954279009_how_the_grinch_stole_christmas_xlarge_zpscf4b3936.jpg

Tentitive thoughts about grow list:

Purple jalapeno
Reaper
Ghost
Aji pineapple
Star fish
LemondropXtepin

Gonna try to get seeds planted soon.

Stay tuned.

This year I'm going as big as I can with the pots. My best luck was five gal bucket for my ghost.

Stomache empty wondering why,
My thoughts are full of pizza pie?
I was up to late and thinking hard,
Of how to win that crown reward.
The dough it must be something airy,
The sauce spiced up, yet not to scary.
Toppings modern or rustic and classic,
Need to be filmed and look fantastic.
I'm gonna give it a real good go,
Hard to compete with Pic1 though.

funny-pizza-cartoons-795212-1_zpspttxpace.jpg

dragonsfire said:
LOL yea I remember running home from school to catch Speed Racer in the 60's, Johnny Quest was the other one :)

Hell yea

Hawaiianero said:
This dude was my favorite, I still quote him to this day.

I forgot about him, but quote him often.

HEY CHECK OUT THIS PICTURE: ( stole off fb)

12143304_10153252303153723_7864072642155476130_n_zpshuqvorso.jpg

1108151001-00_zps3jwcwrvx.jpg

1108151002-00_zpsd3qnjixy.jpg

1108151001-01_zpsmazlumpo.jpg

1108151001-01_zpsmazlumpo.jpg

1108150931-00_zps44mrkzjq.jpg

SMOKED SALMON & CREAM CHEESE
BREAKFAST PIZZA

onion bread dough

1 package yeast
2T sugar + 1/4 t
Large pinch of ginger
2 cups water
3T shortning
4 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup onion, minced
1t salt
2 eggs, beaten

In a small bowl stir the yeast, 1/4 teaspoon sugar, ginger, and 1 cup warm water; put aside in a warm spot. Meanwhile melt the shortning in the remaining water. Put 2 cups flour in a large mixing bowl and add the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar and the onion.

Pour the hot water and shortning over the flour and mix well untill the temp reduces to 115 degrees. Mix in the yeast. Add another cup flour, the salt and eggs. Mix well.
Kneed dough to produce a firm ball that is not sticky. Grease a bowl, drop in dough, cover with a towel that is dampened with warm water (wrung out) . Place in a warm spot for 15 min.

Preheat oven to 375°

Punch down dough. Form into desired pizza shape and cover with plastic wrap for 20 min.
Bake untill well browned and bread sounds hollow when thumped.

WATCH CLOSELY when this recipe is used for bread it takes 35 min. For pizza thickness it will take slightly less time.

Toppings

Whipped cream cheese
Ghost pepper puree
Garlic & cracked pepper smoked salmon
Shallots cut in rings
Capers
Roma tomatoes cut in slices
A few sprigs dill

I added a tablespoon of ghost pepper puree to a cup of whipped cream cheese and spread this mix generousely over the now cooled dough. To this I added roma tomato slices, shallot rings and capers. To this I added a layor of smoked salmon and finished with dill.

Enjoy

As Mary picked up her son from the hay filled manger she noticed the starlight filter through the roof slats. She observed the steam rise from the donkey's exhale. She could feel the cold damp earth beneath her kneeled legs. The overall presense of the animals, Joseph, the shepards, and the awe struck kings helped to ground her. In her arms, though seemingly ordinary, lay the son of GOD. He had chosen to present himself in the most humble manner. Why didn't he glow? Why wasn't he hot and untouchable? This was the son of GOD. Why did he seem so weak and fragile? He could have come to earth with grandiose fan fair, yet he had chosen this tiny stable. She lifted him and placed his nearly baldhead up to her nose. Wow, he even smelled like a normal little boy child. There was a faint smell of hay and the slightly sweaty smell from the rags wrapped around him, but overall he seemed plain and simple. Rubbing him nose to nose he let out a giggle that caused all around to smile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS. Writen by Robert C. Peters

I'll call my entry:

I'm to old for this shit

One shot of sake mixed with hot dog water (hair of the dog get it?)

And two hard boiled eggs

My head hurts and I think I'm gonna barf. What more do you want from me?

0101160738-00_zpselxnpb04.jpg

Oh and I put hot sauce on the eggs

Process:

Place one dog and two eggs in a sauce pan to small for the dog.

Boil for 15 minutes

Drain and remove dog (reserve a shot of dog water)

Add cold water to eggs

Peel

Take bite of egg with hot sauce

Mix sake and reserved dog water

DRINK

f**k IT GO BACK TO BED

0101160755-00_zpse2mev9tl.jpg

Back