• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RYMERPT 2015 "BUCKET LIST" grow log

This ladies and gentlemen will be my second year growing peppers. A big shoutout to my friends that have helped me on this journey. Mike, Jojo, Rocketman, Spork, Hogleg, Sicman, SORRY IF I FORGET TO MENTION YOU. These folks and the entire THP community has made me what I am in the pepper world. I have grown 20+ plants on a small appartment balcony and had decent success. My list for 2015 is still up in the air right now, but soon to be. Trying to talk the wife into letting me start the seeds inside before Christmas.

4954279009_how_the_grinch_stole_christmas_xlarge_zpscf4b3936.jpg

Tentitive thoughts about grow list:

Purple jalapeno
Reaper
Ghost
Aji pineapple
Star fish
LemondropXtepin

Gonna try to get seeds planted soon.

Stay tuned.

This year I'm going as big as I can with the pots. My best luck was five gal bucket for my ghost.

Looking good, friend!  Won't be long until you have your own jungle.

Here it is Feb 15 the and I have 6 little ripe ghost peppers on my 2014 plant. I'm also seeing some new growth on my OW Fatalli. If the weather stays nice I'm thinkin my OW plants are gonna hit the ground runnin.

Lookin' good, brother! I'm digging the purple hair, too! Hopefully those peter pepper seeds grow well and true for you.

Took a vacation day today. Got the Peter Pepper seeds on the heat mat. I planted four. Acually I put about four seeds in each cup, but four cups. Kinda weird pulling out the heat mat again, but ma wants wiener peppers. LOL

Vegetables-and-fruit-seeds-Penis-Chill-Red-Hot-Peter-Pepper-seeds-The-most-funny-peppers-Bonsai_zpsfa5b6c45.jpg

My current seed list:

Aji lemon
Aji peruvian red
Aji pineapple
Aleppo
Barrack pore 7
Bishops crown
Black congo
Brazilian ghost
Brazilian starfish
Brown moruga
Caramel 7
Caramel bhut
Caribbean red
Cayenne hot
Chocolate fatalli
Chocolate hab
Douglah
De arbol
Fatalli red
Fatalli
Huge naga
Goat weed
Jonah 7
Jamaican Chocolate
Manzano
Peach bhut
Peruvian white hab
Prik kee nuu
Primo 7
Primo
Purple Jalapeno
Reaper
Red Bhut
Red rocoto
Scorpion Tongue
Scotch Bonnet
serrano
Sweet apple pepper
Tepin
Tepin X lemon drop f1
Tepin X lemon drop f2
Thai
Thai dragon
Thai long hot (mild)
Thai short hot
Trinadad Scorpion chocolate
Trinadad Scorpion red
Trinadad yellow
yellow Manzano
Zimbabway bird

As a heads up, I have heard that you don't always get peter peppers that look exactly like the pics. Something to do with specific growing conditions I think. I never got any that were 100% like that, but I got a handful that were still pretty entertaining.

TrueNorthReptiles said:

And that is only because you don't have one... :party:

:shh:

I'm hung like a baby.

8 lbs, 23"

I'm just thinking how funny it would be to pickle a whole jar of peppers that looked like little wieners. Now that's funny. I know, I know."Why don't you grow up". Fuck that! Its to much fun being childish.

So what do you think? Should I pin up a picture of a sexy pepper next to the heatmat. Would that get them excited enough to hook?

Lol, I love it! I had tried to get some of those from Judy, but she did not have any at the time. I am not sure why I even want to grow them, I have heard they don't taste very good and most don't done have the "A" grade shape, but i can't help but be fascinated by anything that looks that close to anatomically correct chilies. Maybe a picture of a peach or something with a similar anatomical shape would help them "rise" to the occasion. Carry on!

Back