• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RYMERPT 2022 into 2023 GLOG

My buddy asked me for seeds a couple weeks ago. I told him its to late in the season, but b sent him the seeds anyway. This will be his first time growing peppers and he is going with a small hydroponic kit he bought.
Well, because he started this late, I thought what the hell. Sooo I ordered a new heat matt (should arrive today) and went out and bought some soil. Im using the same solo cup method that has worked so well before. Two cups, top cup has holes, water from the bottom up.
I sowed (three seeds per cup) 1) REAPER 2) YELLOW NAGA REAPER 3) FATALI 4) TEPIN X LEMONDROP View attachment 108 143[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20220908_124743.jpg
    20220908_124743.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 2,910
Last edited:
Drum roll please.................

Ok, I just threw away the cups I started with. OLD SEEDS

HERE IS WHAT IS ON THE MATT:

THESE 4 WERE STARTED ON THE 3rd. Old seeds, but I thought WTF. That was before THP SUPER HEROS started showing up in droves to save my sorry ass.

Located in the four courners.

1) ETHEOPIAN BROWN

2) BRAZILIAN STARFISH

3) ZIMBABWE BIRD

4) MA WARTRYX

AND THE MIDDLE THREE ARE FROM THOROUGHBURRO 2022 SEEDS WHOOT WHOOT

STARTED HOURS AGO:

JALAPENO ZAPOTEC

SCOTCH BONNET TFM

BAHAMIAN GOAT

20220806_181902.jpg

I set them on my desk for the pic but the heat matt is above on a shelf with two T8 floresent bulbs lighting their way.

Last edited:
You WONDERFUL PEPPER PEOPLE have me waiting by the mail box like Ive won the lottery. I should have a package today and another in a few more days. Im tellin ya its hard to sleep Im sooo excited to get some AWESOME peppers growing again. Oh and everything I get Im sending half of it to my buddy. He has said "HELL YEA, BUDDY" so much recently its silly. YOU GUYS / GALS ROCK !!!!!

I fully expect to see seeds in the mail box today. Sailas sent some out to me on Tuesday of last week.
My lovely wife is totally on board with me beginning to grow again. She went out and bought me a new watering can, two bottles of
10-10-10, a couple squirt bottles for misting, and five decent sized tubs I can drill holes in to make planters. Now about all I need to do is be patient. FUCK ITS TOUGH to wait. I feel like a teen age girl waiting for a guy to ask me to prom.

Well the package is coming from North Carolina. I can remember it taking 5 days to get mail from Illinois. North Carolina is East coast. Maybe tommarow.
red-chilli-pepper-mugs-drinkware-mug_zpsmhgfmbp9.jpg

Back