• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Sale on iPower Grow Light Systems! Ends 2/8!

Figured I'd post this on here since it's bout time to start planning for the 2015 season (which I should probably start doing soon).  My favorite website is having another sale on iPower grow lights and equipment,  last time they had this sale I bought a 600w HPS/MH system complete with fixture, ballast, and both HPS and MH bulbs for $130.  Anyways, enjoy!  

http://tools.woot.com/plus/ipower-grow-lights-6?ref=gh_tg_6_wp_2

Thanks for posting this. Picked up two of the led fixtures. Been wanting to try reputable leds but didn't want to pay ridiculous amounts. Should be equal to my 1000 watt hps and under $200...All the whole cutting the energy bill 80%

Yellowfin2na said:
Thanks for posting this. Picked up two of the led fixtures. Been wanting to try reputable leds but didn't want to pay ridiculous amounts. Should be equal to my 1000 watt hps and under $200...All the whole cutting the energy bill 80%
Can you post a link to that LED system? 

I'd seen several negative reviews for the iPower ballasts last season.  Maybe any problems were rectified since then.

Roguejim said:
Can you post a link to that LED system? 

I'd seen several negative reviews for the iPower ballasts last season.  Maybe any problems were rectified since then.

Even ignoring any potential issues, it's a one year warranty. For comparison, most Gavita products are three years.

iPower, Welthink, etc, are generally knock off products from China. It does look like a smoken' deal, but perhaps one that ends up costing more in the end.

Yellowfin2na said:
How large of an area will those 2 LEDs cover?

I've been using iPower bulbs for 2 winters now and the iPower fixture/ballast for this winter, so far I've had absolutely zero problems (if you don't count my mom trying to move the plants out of the way so she can lay under the lights and pretend she's at the beach!) 

afr0n0me said:
... they won't ship to canada :S 
Where does it say that?  I only see they won't ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO boxes or APO addresses...

Roguejim said:
How large of an area will those 2 LEDs cover?
One should cover at least 2 square ft.

iPower, Welthink, etc, are generally knock off products from China. It does look like a smoken' deal, but perhaps one that ends up costing more in the end.[/quote]

They are on the west coast. And we will see. Hope it turns out ok for me switching over during mid grow....

afr0n0me said:
... it says it can't ship to my address in canada, and to post a US address.
Unfortunate.  I calculated how much it would cost for me to ship it to you but its like $65 depending on which fixture you got.  Perhaps someone else on here that's a bit  closer to the border would let you use their address if you paid for shipping?  Just a thought.

Back