• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

condiment Salsa with green unripe habaneros?

Does anyone have any good tasty recipes for green unripe habaneros? I was given a bunch of them and wanted to make some fresh salsa. Please no cilantro lol

Tomatillos, green habs, sweet vidalia onions, lemon & lime juice, fresh garlic, a splash of sesame oil, a hint of agave nectar, sea salt. Pulse.

Pineapple if desired, remove agave.

check out www.pepperfool.com recipes. Sorry I can't post a link, working on new techy-gadgit and don't know how to do that yet. Prettymuch any recipe that uses jalapenos, or any other green chile, you can sub in the green habs. Have Fun!

Sounds awesome. I'll definitely give it a shot. Tomatillos are a little hard to come by at my local supermarkets.
Hhhmmm Right Here in Mexico....I mean California We Have Mexian Super Markets in EveryCorner and I Swear They Have Tomatillos For Days Maybe Not Such a Good Price but 3Lbs for Under a Buck I Make Salsa For Days lol Besides all This Other Pepers I Never Seen Or Heard of.

Back