• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Salsalady's Pure Evil Review

So I gotta correct a thing or two first off haha, and sorry my video is so short battery was really low. This isnt extract it is capsaicin crystal diluted into alcohol. It is by far the hottest thing I have had. Whats weird is it didnt make me go as red in the face and stuff like peppers do. The heat actually took a second to build. When I initially put it in my mouth there was a blast of heat, but I thought this isnt so bad, well after it climbed it got really bad. Felt like the roof of my mouth was melting. The only taste is of alcohol very slight. Great because for all the heat it gives there is no nasty oleoresine taste. Thanks Salsalady for letting me test it. My stomach does not :shocked: ;) .

15Min...are you doing ok, dude? Holy Moley! A half a dropper?!?!??? loco~~~~

thanks for the vid. I hope you try it in foods and post back or get back to me with the questionaire...which will be going out to folks in the morning.

SL

15Min...are you doing ok, dude? Holy Moley! A half a dropper?!?!??? loco~~~~

thanks for the vid. I hope you try it in foods and post back or get back to me with the questionaire...which will be going out to folks in the morning.

SL
I am ok now lol. To be honest I didnt even know what I had gotten into until I talked to Scoville Deville and Born2Burn. I cant wait to try it out in foods and will do so soon. Sorry if that was how the review layout was supposed to be :( . I will be more than happy to do a questionare as well.

No Worries, mate, however it works, just try it in different things and let me know how it works.

The first round didn't work at all in cold foods or in the mouth taste test, so that's what I worked on for this batch. It's still in R & D, so if something doesn't work...like in cold foods or mashed potatoes ( :?: ) that's what I need to know.

SL

No Worries, mate, however it works, just try it in different things and let me know how it works.

The first round didn't work at all in cold foods or in the mouth taste test, so that's what I worked on for this batch. It's still in R & D, so if something doesn't work...like in cold foods or mashed potatoes ( :?: ) that's what I need to know.

SL
Good to know, I will be sure to try those thing out. Maybe even some ice cream!

Hi Y'all,

My first experiment was to try a couple of drops on a pita wrap...nice heat nothing too overwhelming.After watching the video I upped the dosage to half of an eye dropper full of PURE EVIL and I put it on my ice cream...Holy Smoke ! LOL The heat came on quick and intense its been burning now for about 5 minutes and the burn is going STRONG...kinda weird eating something cold and having your mouth burn at the same time. This stuff is good~I like it. thx Salsa Lady

capsaicin laced ice cream???? you guys are nuts! I just wanted something to add to soup or BBQ sauce! Now look what you've done...THANKS!

Will wait for more comments, and please try it out in different cooking apps.

Wow, yeah I don't know if I want to try that much at one time without it being in food. But you've intrigued me. I may have to be "stupid" and try a half dropper in some food. Way to go on the review! :mouthonfire: :cheers:

I'm very scared to try this!

LOL!
5 glasses of whiskey + 1 drop Pure Evil on the tongue + phone message. Win! That's just how I roll.
The ice cream sounds pretty awesome.
Glad you survived 15min. Way to just jump right in!
Sorry SL, I've been working so much, I haven't had much time to focus on legit applications. It's been microwaved hot dogs and the like for dinners.
Tonight tho... OH boy!

bearmystrong posted 3 vids in the other thread for this round of testing. They're pretty good, and the baby's OK. (You'll see in the vid)

OK so I didnt get to go and try this on to much today but here is what I did. I had 2 eggs for breakfast and used 6 drops after I cooked them than I let it sit for a few mins. The heat on them where great. It burned for a few mins didnt really time it because today was a very busy day. So for dinner I had baked potatos, peas, corn, and chicken. I took the baked potato and put 5 drops then mashed it up. I also used 3 drops in the peas and 3 drops in the corn. The heat in everything was great the potatos did burn the lips a little bit. There was no flavor change in any of the food just the added heat and no pepper smell (my wife doesnt like peppers). I am hoping to be able to get out and share with some friends tomorrow and do another video.

So I used this again today with dinner. I cooked spanish rice, spinach and pork chops. I add about half a dropper in when I was cooking the spinach (my girls don't eat it) then added 10 drops to my serving of rice. I didn't add any to my chops because I stuffed it with a mixed pepper and pineapple sauce and then breaded it. The rice was nice it had really good heat. the spinach however didnt have much heat in it when it was in the mouth but when it hit the back of my mouth and thought it burned but it was a funny burn. It was like I inhaled it and I can still feel it when I burp or swallow.

SalsaLady mentioned to me having this product sit overnight may be the best. I added a single drop to some of my 'Fire on the Mountain' sauce since I'm so familiar with the flavor and heat (and because I'm really afraid of extracts). Will report back when I've tried it later today.

Back