Salutations Y'all

Hey everybody!
I'm a chili head from way back, Growing what I believe to be Reapers for the first time this year.
I got some seeds from some peppers sent to me last year. So if they aren't true Reapers they are nasty hot!! :onfire:  :drooling: 
I have 5 reapers (or what I think is) in containers also serranos, thai sun chilies and Caribbean hots.
My sun chili turned 6 years old this week and has massive amounts of goodies growing on it.
Moved from Ohio down here to southern Mississippi so I welcome the longer growing season, just not the represive heat. 
Looking forward to reading other posts and learning a little too.

:welcome:  to the THP forums from South Carolina also! Nice to have you aboard! I know very well the 'repressive' Deep South heat you mention (actually the combo with humidity- the humidity saps ALL your energy & leaves you everyday all nasty/sticky feeling. 'Dry' heat is just fine, humid heat is the worst - that's one thing I don't miss from my days of Louisiana living! Can't forget the bloodsucking skeeter's too! :twisted:)

Hope the change up works well; hope you get a great growing season this year! Cheers!

Thank you ALL for the warm welcome!

dragonsfire said:
Welcome to the Forum !!!

tctenten said:

mpicante said:
Hello and welcome

kentishman said:
Greetings from SC.

tsurrie said:

Alchymystic said:
:welcome:  to the THP forums from South Carolina also! Nice to have you aboard! I know very well the 'repressive' Deep South heat you mention (actually the combo with humidity- the humidity saps ALL your energy & leaves you everyday all nasty/sticky feeling. 'Dry' heat is just fine, humid heat is the worst - that's one thing I don't miss from my days of Louisiana living! Can't forget the bloodsucking skeeter's too! :twisted:)

Hope the change up works well; hope you get a great growing season this year! Cheers!

Maligator said:

I'm in Alabama, I had Reapers all the way up till December on our covered porch... believe me... I was glad when I could finally stop picking them! LOL

Back