Sample Label For Hot Sauce Bottle

here is a sample of a hot sauce bottle label i made. I am a graphics designer by trade and i wanted to show off some of my work.

labelsample1.jpg

It needs to pop out a bit more! Sauce Name has to hit you in the face. I like the Devil, though. Can I steal it? I'm kidding...........

Custom Labels For People Who Make Sauce or Can

Hi all, i am trying to raise some funds to help me purchase the supplies i need to grow some peppers. I do custom labels of any size for a cheap price of $5 USD. So if you want or need one, don't be afraid to ask. I have a sample label on my website http://www.hotterthanhell.co.cc

the label looks great! run with it! have you thought of a name for the sauce ?

scarpetti said:
It needs to pop out a bit more! Sauce Name has to hit you in the face. I like the Devil, though. Can I steal it? I'm kidding...........

I disagree for "pop out more" theres labels on the market with less eye appeal that do just fine for sales & over the top crazy evil is not always the sure deal to sell sauce (look below)

Ballzworth said:
that is really cool. I'd buy the sauce if that label was on it.

sorry to hear that! maybe you should buy the sauce for the ingredients in it than buying a hot sauce cuz of its label.

Good draft there, ILpg!

I also feel like the name letters are a little too dark. Lighten them up a little and they will stand out or "pop" more. The devil looks good with the cauldron. Can you make his tail tip look like a pepper? or maybe 2 peppers? Just a subtle little something to sneak in there. :)

I knew that looked familiar!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez dude you rip off artwork and call it your own for CUSTOM labels?? Sheesh!

ilpepergod said:
thank you all, i'm glad ya'll enjoy my work.
Your work? Uh... yeah, uh nice text........ :rolleyes:

#1, i never claimed the devil part as mine and #2 thats why it said "Sample Label" meaning it's not a production specified label, its an example of what i can do.

ilpepergod said:
#1, i never claimed the devil part as mine and #2 thats why it said "Sample Label" meaning it's not a production specified label, its an example of what i can do.

That is not an example of what you can do that is an example of what someone else did. You never said the devil was not yours and you took compliments on it. So this is what you can do? Rip off artwork, remove the background, and add some text? Wow cool, let me send you $5.

ilpepergod said:
here is a sample of a hot sauce bottle label i made. I am a graphics designer by trade and i wanted to show off some of my work.

labelsample1.jpg

mate, not only are you using ripped off artwork, but you're advertising a sauce that
a) doesnt exist yet
b) uses someone elses name! Devil's blood already exists!!!http://devilsasshole.com/

do you really think people are going to donate to your cause?

Good point mel. Besides the artwork issue the sauce has prices listed but isn't even made yet, he's asking for donations to get it made. Strange stuff going on here. He has no idea about the food business (judging by posts here) and is even seeking the recipe for said sauce here, but he has prices and a name, and stolen art. lol.

ilpepergod, you need to seriously reevaluate what you are doing.

Hey guys. I want you all to hear my music. Check out www.LedZeppelin.com. I want to show off my amazing guitar and drumming skills. I rock!

If you like my songs please send me money.

Back