• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GLOG UPDATE 9/8/2013

Here is the list so far:

7 pot Jonah (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot mystery (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot Red (Jamie/Romy pod)
7 pot yellow (Mgold/Matt pod)
Aji Lemon (Romy pod)
Assam (Mgold/Matt pod)
Barrackpore (Pepperlover)
Bhut Giant Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Peach (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Chocolate (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Hybrid (Jamie/Romy pod)
Brain Strain Yellow (DVFSTR/Dave pod)
ButchT (Dvfstr/Dave pod) and Mgold's (Pod)
CARDI Scorp Yellow (Jamie/Romy pod)
Choc Hab (PaulG pod) (Romy) (Matt/Mgold)
Datil (Jamie/Romy pod)
Dorset Naga (Jamie/Romy)
Douglah Red (Dfstr/Dave pod)
Douglah Hybrid (Jamie/Romy Pod)
Fatalli x Red Savina (Matt/Mgold pod)
Goats Weed (PaulG pod)
Habanero BLK (Matt/Mgold pod)
Moruga Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Naga Morich (Matt/Mgold pod)(DVFSTR/Dave pod) (Paul G I think)
Suave Red (NMSU) two seeds
Trinidad Scorp Yellow (Matt/Mgold pod)
Trinidad Perfume (Matt/Mgold pod)
Uba Tuba (NMSU) I only have two seeds
Zavory (Burpee) Two seeds

Seeds yet to purchase:

7 pot infinity
7 pot Primo
7 pot Brown
Barbados
Black Cayman
Black Naga
Black Stinger
Cleo's Dragon
Fish
Malaysian Goronong
Moruga Scorp Yellow
Naga Viper
Red Savina
Safi Red
West Indian Red

Wish list:
Billy Boy Douglah
Sepia Serpent

Hey Pia, sorry I missed it, bleated Happy Birthday! Looking back through the Glog to catch up, nice grow in '13, and here's to our having great grows in '14.

Have to let you know we tried the baking soda in the collards yesterday, very nice touch. Thanks for the tip :)

Happy New Year :D

Very belated b-day, Pia but dang!! You're a Sagittarius! Wow. Most trouble and fun ever had was with Sagg friends. (If we ever do meet up when ya down this way, or I decide to go see Janie at CCN, make sure somebody has bail money . . . please. ) Peace out and happy grow 2014! Between you, Jason, Ramon, and Jamie, my grow turned large. See it's all your fault credit!! Thanks, boo!

annie57 said:
Very belated b-day, Pia but dang!! You're a Sagittarius! Wow. Most trouble and fun ever had was with Sagg friends. (If we ever do meet up when ya down this way, or I decide to go see Janie at CCN, make sure somebody has bail money . . . please. ) Peace out and happy grow 2014! Between you, Jason, Ramon, and Jamie, my grow turned large. See it's all your fault credit!! Thanks, boo!
Annie Sag's are the most unreliable, flakey, trouble seeking, loveable, can call in a crunch mofo's, you will ever meet.  Oh moody too.  But, damn good fun.  Can't wait to meet up; and hubby must hold the bail because no doubt, we will both be shackled!!!!  Love ya.  2014 glog up tomorrow

RocketMan said:
Hey Pia, sorry I missed it, bleated Happy Birthday! Looking back through the Glog to catch up, nice grow in '13, and here's to our having great grows in '14.

Have to let you know we tried the baking soda in the collards yesterday, very nice touch. Thanks for the tip :)

Thank you my good man.  Starting glog soon. 

JJJessee said:
Congrats on a successful 2013 pepper season!

Are you ready to RocknRoll for '14?

Best wishes, Happy New Year!

JJJ Bhut seeds on the way. 
Shits been crazy in NJ. 

OOOOO!  I'm a poet, and I know it !!!
RocketMan said:

Any other southern cooking needs, Im at your disposal my friend.

Fun, can't wait to see your list this year...

Spicegeist said:

wow, they look great, but I fear they may not be x Primo, they look so much like Yellow Bhuts.  There was another possibility for the cross, which was another yellow-orange elongated type that was itself a cross.

How do these taste?  Do you detect that bhut-flavor or is it like something else?  Do you think you'll grow out some of these seeds in 2014?

I hope you grow these gorgeous yellow peppers again...

Back