SASBE Offer

I have some extra seed stock which I'd very much like to see go to good use. To that end I'm doing a free SASBE offer.

First and foremost, please follow the SASBE instruction sticky. I won't honor the seed request if I have to pay your postage, provide and label baggies, etc. Obviously if you'd like to provide me with seeds which I don't have (and want) in return then all of the above goes out the window.

The seed packets which I'm offering each contain 10 seeds. They are all OP. If you are interested you can request up to 4 packets. Please post what you want in this thread and I'll PM you my address. I'll update my availability as we go. This is a first come, first served affair.

7 Pot Red--1 Packet
TS Butch T--Out
Naga Jukka--Out
TS Butch T X Douglah (F4)--Out
7 Pot Brown--Out
7 Pot Brain Strain--Out
Barrackpore--Out
7 Pot SR X Douglah (F2)--Out
7 Pot SR--1 Packet
7 Pot Orange--Out
NOT Black Stinger (Red)--1 Packet
Red Bhut--3 Packets
Infinity--Out
7 Pot Yellow (Large)--Out
Bhut Carbon--Out
Fatalli--Out
7 Pot Savannah X 7 Pot Long (F?)--1 Packet

Finally, I kind of screwed up and mixed 5 Brain Strains in with a package of 12 Barrackpores. If anyone wants it I won't count it towards the 4 pack max. In other words, someone could request 4 of the above packs and get my screw up pack as a 5th if they so desired. Messed up pack is claimed

Finally, if you request seeds I would personally appreciate it if you could get the SASBE in the mail to me within a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks for the offer. I am in (please).

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Brain Strain[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Barrackpore[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Fatalli[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Naga Jukka[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Go Ravens![/background]

Thanks a lot man. I'm down for the following:

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Naga Jukka[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Orange[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]NOT Black Stinger[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot SR X Douglah[/background]

-bhut carbon
-7 pot brainstrain
-7 pot brown
-7 pot sb

* messed up pack.

Thank you

Hey Vegas,

I've got a Bhut Carbon, 7 Pot Brown, and the messed up pack reserved for you. You mentioned a 7 Pot SB.I'm assuming that that was a typo and you meant 7 Pot SR. I'm reserving an SR for you unless you tell me otherwise.

Finally, and I hate to say it, but the Brain Strains have been claimed already. Do you want to substitute another variety for the Brain Strain?

I'm in for the:

TS Butch T X Douglah (F4)--4 Packets
7 Pot Brown--4 Packets
7 Pot Brain Strain--2 Packets
7 Pot SR X Douglah (F2)--3 Packets

I'm sorry that I'm being a little slow to update available quantities. I'm unfortunately out of Brain Strains. The rest are reserved for you. What would you like in place of the Brain Strains?

Hey Vegas,

I've got a Bhut Carbon, 7 Pot Brown, and the messed up pack reserved for you. You mentioned a 7 Pot SB.I'm assuming that that was a typo and you meant 7 Pot SR. I'm reserving an SR for you unless you tell me otherwise.

Finally, and I hate to say it, but the Brain Strains have been claimed already. Do you want to substitute another variety for the Brain Strain?

I'm sorry that I'm being a little slow to update available quantities. I'm unfortunately out of Brain Strains. The rest are reserved for you. What would you like in place of the Brain Strains?

7 Pot Savannah X 7 Pot Long (F?)?

Hey Vegas,

-TS butch t
-mad typo on the 7 pot.... I meant SR :D

I got your PM. I'll let you know when sasbe is on it's way. Thanks

i'm in, intrested in the naga jukka,

- Naga Jukka
- 7 Pot SR
- TS Butch T X Douglah
- Barrackpore
- Screw up pack

pm sent

Hey Indo,

PM sent about shipping and Naga Jukka. You're down for:

7 Pot SR
TS Butch T X Douglah
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Savannah X 7 Pot Long[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Red[/background]

I will take these if available.

TS Butch T X Douglah (F4)
7 Pot SR X Douglah (F2)
7 Pot Yellow (Large)
7 Pot Savannah X 7 Pot Long (F?)

PM sent

Most of the remaining strains have pretty obvious characteristics which most THP members are quite familiar with. I thought that I'd post a brief description of the 3 that are not.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]TS Butch T X Douglah (F4): Insanely hot. The pods are absolute fire balls.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]NOT Black Stinger (Red): Although the stinger isn't black the plant is quite productive and the pods are huge[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Savannah X 7 Pot Long (F?): The strain isn't stable but the last generation was very productive and extremely hot. The downside is that the pods take longer to ripen than average[/background]

Back