SASBE seed giveaway. --CLOSED--

Thanks for the wonderful offer- if still available, I'm just interested in these 4 (in order of preference):

CGN 21500
Cumari Do Para
7Pod Burgundy
Peach Bhut Jolokia

Thank You- sending PM.

Salderas said:
Interested in several, thank you.  Merry Christmas

organic pepper said:
I would be interested in several if still available. Thanks.  Sending pm.

ronaldo_fanbelt said:
I am also interested if you have at least a few left. You have several varieties I would like to grow.

Alchymystic said:
Thanks for the wonderful offer- if still available, I'm just interested in these 4 (in order of preference):

CGN 21500
Cumari Do Para
7Pod Burgundy
Peach Bhut Jolokia

Thank You- sending PM.

jrhawaii said:
If still avaliable I wold like to get some?
All of you are in. That makes 17, counting a couple that didn't post here but sent PMs.

3 more for now. Then I'll temporarily close this until I get some of these sent out.

Come on, three more, who's next?

I'm not in - more than enough from which to choose already.  

I just want to acknowledge how nice it is of you to do this for so many people.  
Great selection.  Good job, Paul!

There are 6 more of the first 20 that I have not yet received a SASE from. With 14 sent out already I can safely say there are enough left to take some more requests.

This offer is open again for 10 more people. A few types are running out but there are still plenty left of most of them.

I edited the first post to indicate which are running out. They aren't gone, but you will likely only get 5 or so of those if you want them. I'll update the list as others get low or run out. As of now there are enough left for more than 10, but I'll take 10 for now and see what I have left.

Just to be clear, everything on the original list is still available, but a few of them may not be after this next 10 requests.

Hi  Hope I am reading this right, new to peppers and this forum, sure do appreciate your generous offer.  I can't seem to get the tab to work, so will try to make this readable for you.  Red Jamaican Mushroom.....Yellow Jamaican Mushroom.....Aji Pineapple....Lemon Drop......7 Pot Brainstrain Yellow......7 pot Burgandy......White Devils tongue......Jamaican Hot Chocolate......Naga Morich......Brown Moruga Scorpion.....Moruga Scorpion.....Cardi Yellow Scorpin......Thank You Again Deb

If I could, I would just send them to you, but getting to the post office is a problem for me right now.

I'm pretty sure you can buy US forever stamps online. It would mean a few more days to wait, but there should still be time.

Not sure if the offer is still open. I mailed out a SASBE and didn't receive it. Must of got lost in the mail. Let me know if you still have some available and I'll mail you out another one. Thanks again for offering.

Back