Sauce bottles

Note to our Admin and Mods,
I hope this post isn't out of line. If it is please delete this post and PM me. I love this forum too much to jeapordize my standing for self-promotion.

After much intensive searching for a supplier of woozy bottles I found a reasonable deal in Tampa.
As a pepper grower and sauce lover I wondered if it might be a good idea to sell 5 oz. bottles by the dozen on Ebay, complete with dripper fitments, caps and shrink bands. The response has been great.
I'm not going to get rich doing this, but I can provide everything a fellow sauce lover needs save for the sauce and label for less money than anyone on the web and you don't have to buy anything seperately.

If you're interested in putting together a dozen bottles of your own sauce then this is the best price. No kidding, look around.

5 oz Woozys

Peace,
Stoney

It's not out of line, but we do have a section for this. Thread moved. Good luck!

This is a good price for the person looking for an easy quick fix on a single case. $19 shipped is very fair.

I do admit, i get mine elsewhere.

imaguitargod said:
I applaud your drive to provide cheap prices to the chili-head community but I do have to point out that Leeners sells the same thing for $12.95.

I do have to point out that you don't have your facts completely straight.
Please take a moment to read everything before you slam my deal. Go ahead and order a case from them, then check out and see what happens when you calculate shipping.

It's not cool to interrupt a sale thread with a link to another deal. This is his sale thread, not a discussion topic. Feel free to post that deal you found in the Bottling, Packaging, and Marketing section.

Post removed.

Dude, I'm not trying to slam your deal. I didn't get a chance to check out their shipping price and yes I know that you include the shipping in your $19 deal, I read everything before I posted.

Just saying that I knew of a place where I could get it at a cheaper price. I even praised your good will.

thehotpepper.com said:
It's not cool to interrupt a sale thread with a link to another deal. This is his sale thread, not a discussion topic. Feel free to post that deal you found in the Bottling, Packaging, and Marketing section.

Post removed.

Sorry, I didn't know we couldn't make discussion here. I will not post in this section from now on.

fineexampl said:
This is a good price for the person looking for an easy quick fix on a single case. $19 shipped is very fair.

I do admit, i get mine elsewhere.

I would love to earn your business. Times are tight and I'm just trying to earn a couple bucks.

Back