• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Sauce, Charity and Metal music!

some of you may know that I am the principal and social worker for a "youth at risk' high school Called Sowilo. We help kids with all sorts of issues and try and get them on track. Recently we had a student who is a bit of a star when it comes to 'Metal Music' and after much work....Scorpion Chilli and wicked Sky put on a charity gig to raise money for our struggling school.

A great night with lots of burns from sauce and hurting ears from metal! Here's a few pics!
07112008097-1.jpg

Fundraiser-concert-058.jpg

Some of our students!

08112008100-1.jpg

And Crazy Me ! With a great Aussie Band t shirt and some great Aussie sauce!
We raised a few bucks that will go to a good cause!

that's wonderful Scorp...hope good fortune comes to you in your work with the kids...

AlabamaJack said:
that's wonderful Scorp...hope good fortune comes to you in your work with the kids...

Cheers mate...We certainly give it a crack! Managed to turn a heap of kids into up and coming chilli heads! Some have even eaten whole dorset Nagas! Crazy!

Heaps cooool

and go the Kids,, Chilli's and Metal, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahahaha

and if any CD's still going, send me the details and ill grab 1, always love to help out plus love Music :lol:

nice shirt tooooooooooo

No worries mate A cheap 5 bucks I'll send one next time I send you some sauce...Any one else intersted? All money goes to charity! 5 bucks a cd...i'll post a pic soon of the cover!

Back