• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Savage Jerky Co. - A+++

Package just arrived! I feel like a kid on Christmas! Super fast shipping, legit packaging, and most importantly, LEGIT beef jerky! 

I'm a total jerky snob, and the 2 I've tried so far (Sriracha Teriyaki & MOJO, lime cilantro & garlic) are both fantastic. It's the perfect consistency - meaty and tender, but not a "wet" jerky where all you pay for is water and whatever else those huge companies saturate their jerky with. 

I highly recommend this product - awesome value, awesome flavors and just all-around awesome. 

They also have a THP promotion going on, so check out the Promotions forum. 

Meanwhile here's the site linky thingamawhatsis: 

GO GET YOU SOME NOW!  
:cheers: 

Savage Jerky Co. said:

Hey- thanks for the feedback! I'll work on getting a link to buy the entire lineup this evening. 

Sweet ...

Let me know ;)
Savage Jerky Co. said:

Hey- thanks for the feedback! I'll work on getting a link to buy the entire lineup this evening. 

Most people aren't as likely to get as shitty about it as I am, or at least not as quickly, but they don't work 85 hrs/wk ...

If it's possible, I recommend the UI/UX experience of being able to one-click add items to the cart without a page refresh to go in and out of each item ...

grantmichaels said:
If it's possible, I recommend the UI/UX experience of being able to one-click add items to the cart without a page refresh to go in and out of each item ...

HUH?   Unfortunately, as the website manager for my site, I have no idea what you're talking about!  :lol:  other than the one-click for the whole lineup...that I get.  ;) 

Anyway,  thanks for the comments about the jerky.  I usually hit up some companies who do the black friday/cyber monday sales on the chilehead FB forum so getting the jerky here is a bonus.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:

I don't have time to pussy foot around this time of year, but it was honest feedback ...

That's my shopping style.

It's because I don't value other people's opinion very highly until I've vetted the validity of their opinion ...

It's a compliment to you, really, since I was buying them on your rec because I know how anal you are =)

And besides, it was only an 7 out of 10 relative to how harsh you are to new hot sauce folks WITH LABELS ...

LOL.

It's International Stout Day, and my hours remaining are dwindling, so I must move on ... I could have bought all those jerky's one by one in the time it took to write this =/ :mope:
salsalady said:
HUH?   Unfortunately, as the website manager for my site, I have no idea what you're talking about!  :lol:  other than the one-click for the whole lineup...that I get.  ;)

Anyway,  thanks for the comments about the jerky.  I usually hit up some companies who do the black friday/cyber monday sales on the chilehead FB forum so getting the jerky here is a bonus.

user-interface/user-experience =) ... i agree, that wasn't clear ...

i think there should always be a bundle ... it's a free opportunity to communicate implicitly that there are people who would buy give or buy the entire line ...

and there are people ... i do it all the time ... it's not a majority, but it doesn't have to be because ea transaction is all of the items in the bundle ...

grantmichaels said:
because I know how anal you are =)
Hey, leave my personal life out of this, pal!
:dance:

And besides, it was only an 7 out of 10 relative to how harsh you are to new hot sauce folks WITH LABELS ...

LOL.
Tough love - I'm not harsh on the label topics, I provide unfiltered feedback. I often go out of my way to explain that too - that's the kind of technical or aesthetic feedback I'd want to get. ;)

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:

uh, whut? 

jpbirth2-articleLarge.jpg

jp-birth1-master675.jpg

A group of us got together and ordered a variety here at work.  My favorite is the mojo habanero (although I wish they had mojo ghost).  Sriracha Bacon was popular too.  That's not to say there was anything wrong with the rest of the order, that all got demolished pretty quickly too.

-Alden

Back