• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Say hello to my lil friend! Post your largest plant!

Post a picture of your largest plant so far this year!

I'll start off with this guy, a second year Caribbean Red Habanero!

Included is a one foot ruler for scale.

Sdc10172_small.jpg

High-Res

Sdc10174_small.jpg

High-Res

Sdc10175_small.jpg

High-Res

Sdc10177_small.jpg

High-Res

chillilover said:
Is that an 8 inch pot?:shocked:

It's a 10 inch pot, large pots are great, but overrated IMO. As you can see the plant is pretty big and it's not showing any signs of slowing down either.

As long as you water and feed them properly, they will do just fine.

RichardK said:
It's a 10 inch pot, large pots are great, but overrated IMO. As you can see the plant is pretty big and it's not showing any signs of slowing down either.

Besides; I'd hate to try and wrestle that monster into a larger pot without the aid of a crane. :shocked:

Very impressive hab you have. :)

Whoa, that habbie is gonna be a monster this year!

So, I had to move some plants around yesterday and I'm not used to seeing them from the top (I keep them on tables/workbenches) and they overlap somewhat. So when I saw this one sitting on the ground I thought about this thread.

My largest lemon drop: about 40" across and only 30" high at the center. It's tied up near the base so the side shoots go up before they wander out.

lemonCanopy.jpg

hi res

RichardK said:

Great looking beasties you two. RichardK I'm willing to bet if you did put that baby in a larger pot, oh say a five or seven gallon one, you would have more pods than you knew what to do with. Pretty sure that size does matter when it comes to pots.

Best of luck to all.

Back