Scorched SASBE offer #1 CLOSED

With the help of some of you very generous THPers I have almost every variety I want for 2015 so here's my paying it forward.
Let's give away some seeds

So I've got around 17 "batches" of seeds I've decided to give away. Well with a SASBE anyway. Wish I could mail em out free of charge but things are tight after the holidays. Anyway, each "batch" has 5 different varieties of seeds and each bag/variety has 10-12 seeds. All seeds are non isolated unless otherwise stated.

The only requirement I have is you need to have 10 POSTS and US only. If you want a batch, post which one in this thread (1 per please). This way everyone knows what's gone. First come first served.

Directions for SASBE here http://thehotpepper.com/topic/25851-the-proper-way-to-do-a-sasbe/   I already have the seeds bagged so no need for baggies. The return postage is $2.32 for a bubble envelope #000 (I've been sending them all week and this is what it costs me), stamps only please.

1st 5 batches:

BATCH 1 (GONE TO TEAMCOLE)
Chocolate Habanero
Jays Ghost Scorpion Red
Moruga Scorpion Red
7 Pot Red Isolated
Douglah

BATCH 2 (GONE TO TEAMFOUR)
Congo Black Isolated
Bhut Jolokia Yellow
Carolina Reaper
Lemon Drop
Brain Strain Red

BATCH 3 (gone to chachie09)
Bhut Jolokia Brown
Pimenta Puma
Bhutlah PepperLover
7 Pot Primo Red
Bhut Jolokia Red

BATCH 4 (GONE TO MORUGA WELDER)
Naga Peach Isolated
Bih Caramel
Bhut Jolokia Peach Isolated
Moruga Scorpion Red
Star of Turkey Isolated

BATCH 5 (GONE TO BUCDOUT57)
Dorset Naga Red Isolated
Naga Morich Red Isolated
7 Pot Bubblegum Red
Devil's Tongue White
Cumra Cherry

great giveaway! would i be able to just get 2 varieties since i have most things and would rather let other people get them? i need bih caramel and bhutlah PL :)

This will be my 10th post. Does that count? If so I would like Batch #2. Where do I send the SASBE?

This is very generous of you. Thanks.

I'll take one, please. 

If you happen to have any Brainstrain or Turkish region varieties....
If not, NO problem. They all look good!  :)

Thanks!

Geonerd said:
I'll take one, please. 

If you happen to have any Brainstrain or Turkish region varieties....
If not, NO problem. They all look good!  :)

Thanks!
I have red and yellow brainstrains if you're interested. My SASBE offer is marked as temporarily closed, but I'm sure I have enough for one more. Lots of other varieties too. PM me for my address.

Just a note. Sometimes depending on who knows what factors, bubble envelopes mail for $2.32 and sometimes they mail for less. I mailed a couple today that cost me .98 each. If when I mail yours there is postage left over it will be mailed back to you inside the bubble envelope. I won't close them up until they tell me the cost to mail so I can put the extra stamps (if there are any) inside.

Back