seed-train Scorched Train 2015-2016

Tony, if you haven't sent it me yet, go ahead and send to bpiela. I was thinking I've got as much as I can handle growing right now and any seeds I take would be for next years grow. If you're going to do the train again later in the year, I'll just get on then if that's okay. Thanks for all that you've done keeping this going.

Peter S said:
Tony, if you haven't sent it me yet, go ahead and send to bpiela. I was thinking I've got as much as I can handle growing right now and any seeds I take would be for next years grow. If you're going to do the train again later in the year, I'll just get on then if that's okay. Thanks for all that you've done keeping this going.

Was going to send it Monday. I haven't even had a chance to open it. Which is fine since I've got all I need for this year. I'll go ahead and ship it to Ben then. Yeah train will definitely be going again. Once things get settled down around here

Train is back, thanks Ben. THIS BRINGS ROUND 3 TO A CLOSE.. As soon as things settle down around here and I'm not so busy I'll start putting another round together. Thanks to all who participated!

Helvete said:
Looks like this thing is moving along!  Anyone growing anything good yet? ;)

I'm trying. Having a bit of a bad year. Terrible horrible germination rates. I don't understand. Doing the exact same as last year where I had 99.99999% germ. I'm still restarting some seeds. Not sure if there will be enough time for them but gotta try as they're ones I really want to grow

Back