seed-train Scorched Train 2015-2016

Ok got the TRAIN out this morning.Jim i threw some de Agua seeds in there for you also included a bubble envelope in case you or someone else needs to use it.

Tracking #9505 5130 1265 6011 1518 85

mpicante said:
Ok got the TRAIN out this morning.Jim i threw some de Agua seeds in there for you also included a bubble envelope in case you or someone else needs to use it.

Tracking #9505 5130 1265 6011 1518 85

Can you check the tracking number.  That one says it got delivered to Knoxville on January 13 :rofl:

Hello to all, don't get on much anymore and have never gotten involved in any type of massive seed swaps or trains and was wondering,  is there some sort of list that is published as to the contents of this box or is it just a crap shoot?  Since GW got bought out there has not been a good source for one on one massive trades so was thinking this may be an option in the future.  My variety inventory is rather large so not sure I would benefit from a roll of the dice seed train.  Just curious. Thanks.

No-there's not a list of what's in the seed train as it changes with every rider. I have been fortunate to be apart of most of the trains here. It can constantly change. I wouldn't call it a crap shoot, most riders have good intentions of helping others on THP and also like to add to there own grows.

This Nerf football (ok, train) is being thrown cross country from Ventura, CA to Geneva, FL.  Choo Choo~  Leaving California on Tuesday!  Lots of good stuff, very generous people!

Here is your tracking. 

EvanWilliams1988 said:
If there are still open spots,I'd like to join.

HillBilly Jeff said:
Yeah, I can sign up for this too is a spot is open.

Genetikx said:
I'm in for another round as well. Sounds like this thing has grown quite a bit since I last saw it

No plans right now for another round. There will be one just need some time. Very busy right now getting my grow on track, dealing with a few mino hiccups. Once everything is smooth sailing I'll look at putting another round together. Thanks for the interest!

Back