• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
images (4).jpg

We wouldn't be allowed to shoot that one.  Too young.  Must have at least three points on a side.

Do you have whitetails and muleys there Scovie?

Damn.. Dick mints, bambi and Simba.. this is going to be an interesting night.. strange 3x antler laws..

Here you can't short anything unless you have a special permit (+game is observed.. When there are too many, there is a quotum you may shoot. Does, bucks, bambi.. everything can go if the local forrestery says so). We even need special permits to buy a gun..

Only wildboars can be Hunted as much as you want in my area, there's a fixed quotum of zero in my area.. and they breed like pigs. A group of them creates about 100-150 piglets per year.

Scoville DeVille said:
Yeah, it's 3X here too. Unless you have some weird special permit like a kid under 12, or early Doe, or late black powder, or, or, or.

There's Muley's and White Tail.

Meelleeyuns ovem.

We also have Oribi, Hyena, Bears and Lions. LOL

attachicon.gif
101_0422.JPG

attachicon.gif
101_0420.JPG

attachicon.gif
101_0415.JPG

attachicon.gif
101_0412.JPG

(All properly and humanely shot by Hank)

Wow. Your grocery store has more dead animals than a Cabela's. Where do the PETA folks shop?
The Hot Pepper said:
Man I was drunk.

Me too. I was drunk yesterday morning before going to the Vikings game, and it just went downhill from there. I passed out early. Now it's not even 3am and I'm wide awake. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back