• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
belushi_scovie.jpg
scovie_snow_angel.jpg
scovie_smash_3.jpg
scovie_smash.jpg
scovie_smash_2.jpg
scovies_merkin.jpg
scoville_eggs.jpg
sicman_scovie.jpg
salsalady_vs_scovie.jpg
scovie_mullet.jpg

I miss my Big Brother
https://youtu.be/ymO2uzj8zhQ

grantmichaels said:
I miss the days when people didn't miss Scovie.

Scovie's not as funny as Dave Chappelle, but his time off's just as annoying.
no reply or comment, just figgered I'd better quote it for all posterity...

FTR- I miss Scovie's  DPSE's..
That's half the fun of Scovie posting,...knowing it's prolly a DP and having to wait for the SE...

Why does it seem like you take it personally when someone misses Scovie? You gotta let that shit go, Grant. It's OK...you can forgive yourself.

I found Scovie less annoying in actuality than in absence.

Some Scovie shit was funny as hell.

I'm allowed to miss Scovie.

All I'm saying is, soon I'll have to forgive you for missing him - which kind of makes it all pointless.

There's plenty of room for that kraut bastard on the Internet.

trust me, i read the chili thread OP ... and i know how the prick take's his spaetzle.

i figure so long as you miss him, i'll escalate the shit talk and either he'll come back, or you'll stop ...

then we all get what we want.

come back Scovie, for the love of god ... so many people miss you.

ps - if you read the comp thread you'll note i was already thinking of him earlier this wknd when i mentioned him winning the prize box.

grantmichaels said:
trust me, i read the chili thread OP ... and i know how the prick take's his spaetzle.

i figure so long as you miss him, i'll escalate the shit talk and either he'll come back, or you'll stop ...

ps - if you read the comp thread you'll note i was already thinking of him earlier this wknd when i mentioned him winning the prize box.

hogleg said:
                                                               I miss my Big Brother

I must have missed something. Did he get suspended again? That was fast.

grantmichaels said:
QFP doesn't work, half my day's effort yesterday was straight up deleted. I don't DPSE anyways, I LIFP - leave it for posterity.

awesome, that post was edited.    

Why does it seem like you take it so personally every time I mention Scovie? Maybe you need to forgive yourself for becoming so close to such a ...

grantmichaels said:

grantmichaels said:
Why does it seem like you take it so personally every time I mention Scovie? Maybe you need to forgive yourself for becoming so close to such a ...

REPORTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back