• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I'm late to the party. Sorry, I didn't notice the thread and now it is 8 pages long of complete BS.

Love it. Keep it up.

And nice bathroom remodel too.

I think I have the exact same tile but 16 inch version on the floors....looks awesome! We just had our master redone as well...daddy daycare no time for tile work ;)

My Plumber was here yesterday re-plumbing the entire house. Wow. What a difference. No more pressures surges every time the well pump kicks on because of the burst bladder in the old pressure tank. And all new REHAU pipe throughout the house.

The old pressure tank is just begging to be a smoker or a spit of some kind. Any ideas?

If I made a smoker I think I would need to cut the top off horizontally and stack the racks in from the top. I think that would make a tighter fitting seal when it's all said and done. I would also want maybe a door for feeding the wood chunks? anyone have any ideas? I know to get the bladder out is a bitch and a half but  it can be done. especially if I just put the whole thing in a fire. LOL Burn that paint off too hahaha

View attachment 12181

Maybe make the green really old pressure tank the fire box?
The hot water tank is going to the dump, er, "recycle bin" (for all you "green lifers") hahaha

View attachment 12183

Look at all the crap that came out from under the house in my trailer...
View attachment 12182

Yeah I had to chip some tile so he could get his toilet bolts under there. Can you spot my HHWiskey?

View attachment 12180

Insert Plumbers Crack jokes here --->

:rofl:

I SPY........HHWHISKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Did'ja get it wired up OK?

I can come by tomorrow and check out your connections.  Will work for wine.   :D 

speaking of...time to....(you know.... ;) )

Scoville DeVille said:

attachicon.gif
Red-Wine-FB.png

now thats a f-ing glass! i need that for my rum!

Scoville DeVille said:
It's all good. 2 wire nuts and a green screw, (I just threw that on the ground).

You don't need that green screw, CJ's grounded enough.  ;) 

Right on TB, The house was plumbed with Galvanized pipe, Copper pipe, Soft Copper pipe, CPVC pipe, PVC pipe, and six feet of Pex. All cobbled up and electrolysiseded together and leaky. The little bit of copper there was ended up in the back of my plumbers truck, that and the ½ gal of hhwiskey we consumed was kind of a bonus for dealing with me and this shit. LOL
As for the galv pipe... to the dump. 

HAHAHAHAA SL. "Stand in this puddle and don't let go of this green wire!" :rofl:

PS. Hell yes TB, I remember your UDS. If I could make something half that sweet, I would be all in. Only thing is, I don't weld. when it comes to steel I am incompetent as heck. A couple holes and some bolts I might be able to handle. Fire I've got down pat. hahaha

Scoville DeVille said:

HAHAHAHAA SL. "Stand in this puddle and don't let go of this green wire!" :rofl:

:halo:  

:rofl:

hey                                         where's my stamp?                                                      dammit

I thought I passed the status lock test. lol you know, it only took me a half hour after being told three times, how.

I like shenanigans. Why have I not followed this yet?

Sweet plumbers crack, oh wait, pants are up. You need to get that sorted so you can certifiably stamp plumbers around the place.
1 more stamp for the collection, ya know.

*clicks follow button*

Hhhwhiskey is good. Should be in a glass like the wine one, not that shape though...

Time to celebrate!!! Where's my Kentucky spirit?
                                                         Cheers Dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back