• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Second Annual Memorial Day User-land BBQ Contest Shootout & Prize Thread

The Hot Pepper said:
how long the pole?

Poles are manufactured for people of all skill levels and body sizes, with sizes as short as 3.05m (10 feet) to as long as 5.30 m (17 feet 4.5 inches), with a wide range of weight ratings. Each manufacturer determines the weight rating for the pole and the location of the maximum handhold band.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_vault

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
grantmichaels said:

Well, there you have it.

Alright ...

I'm comfortable with the polling as it stands right now, with JayT having gotten the next slot, and BigB behind him, then Grass Snake, and finally salsalady ...

JayT and BigB will join the other 4x under my prizes, Grass Snake will get JayT's prize, and salsalady will get Ozzy's prize!

That means we can move on to the next steps after I list the items later on ... woot.

standing.png

The Hot Pepper said:
Booo I was gonna vote u didn't answer how long the poll.

Tough nouggies ...

The number that myself, and other people kept coming up with for # of things to vote for etc, was 5-6x, so I wanted to divide up the goods here between a half-dozen boxes - which just seems to feel right ...
  • muskymojo [1st]
  • Jeff H [2nd]
  • guatamalan insanity pepper & joynershotpeppers [3rd & 4th]
  • JayT [5th]
  • BigB [6th]

Jeff H won THP's Admin's Choice Award for a free Extreme Membership for a year!
salsalady won Ozzy's Future Jelly Award
Grass Snake won JayT's Hot Box

grantmichaels said:
The number that myself, and other people kept coming up with for # of things to vote for etc, was 5-6x, so I wanted to divide up the goods here between a half-dozen boxes - which just seems to feel right ...
  • muskymojo [1st]
  • Jeff H [2nd]
  • guatamalan insanity pepper & joynershotpeppers [3rd & 4th]
  • JayT [5th]
  • BigB [6th]

Jeff H won THP's Admin's Choice Award for a free Extreme Membership for a year!
salsalady won Ozzy's Future Jelly Award
Grass Snake won JayT's Hot Box

:clap:

Back