• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Secret Satan 2018

salsalady said:
I seriously debated about breaking protocol and giving Walchit a heads up, but it was worth it, he found his package!  No chipotles were harmed in the processing of the gift package :lol:  The El Fuego and Sweet Spicy Girl are from our personal family stash of favorite sauces.  I hoard those sauces like crazy~  won't even share with the 'Kid.  :lol:
Happy Holidays, Walchit!  :cheers:
(No boob pics required....unless you want to...)

Hope this can be an annual event, if it's not too much of a headache for Pookie.

edit- PS- just noticed Art Couture is a really new member.  :welcome: and thanks for jumping in on the sauce exchange right out of the gate.
Glad to participate, hope my recipient enjoys.

Pookie sent out our exchange names, and about 2 days later, Walchit and I were talking about getting some shrink bands to him.  I already had his addy, but to keep up appearances, I had him send me his addy again.  Didn't want to spoil the surprise ;)... I had a little giggle over that one.

salsalady said:
Pookie sent out our exchange names, and about 2 days later, Walchit and I were talking about getting some shrink bands to him.  I already had his addy, but to keep up appearances, I had him send me his addy again.  Didn't want to spoil the surprise ;)... I had a little giggle over that one.
That's funny, cause I thought you remembered my address for the second batch of steak sauce, and I was sure I stayed on the mailing list lol.

When I was researching the person I got I was reading through threads they were in and liking other peoples posts and not theirs lol. And then I was looking at my profile to see who had visited. I don't think you went to my page.

I kept finding non hot sauces posts from Reggie.  Mostly posts about the craziness that happens with his work.  I finally gave up and just sent what I could find.

But I did go look at his profile.

Hat tip for next year, we should all go look at every participant's profile just to keep them guessing.
Walchit said:
When I was researching the person I got I was reading through threads they were in and liking other peoples posts and not theirs lol. And then I was looking at my profile to see who had visited. I don't think you went to my page.

Log out, then look at their page in creeper mode, lol
IMG_4987.GIF

Orekoc said:
I kept finding non hot sauces posts from Reggie.  Mostly posts about the craziness that happens with his work.  I finally gave up and just sent what I could find.

But I did go look at his profile.

But ain't funny how the cop didn't think to look at profile lookers? :rofl:

Too Funny, too funny!!!!!  My, what a sneaky lot we be!

Never would of thought to see who was checking out my profile that could be the SS!  That's good!  I thought we were all doing pretty good by everyone taking credit for shipping to WM. :rofl:

Next year...watch out!!! :cool:

Back