• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

SEE YA IN A WEEK

well monday the family and I are loading up the camper and going to the beach...will be back friday... i hope the board continues to talk away in my absence. jailbird,tina,others...im counting on yall.
i was wanting to think of a topic thread before i left but i won't be able to respond... so mabey yall can post here your vaction plans or if you already went on vacation how did it go where did you go what did you see...every sec of every day you were gone a compleete blow by blow commentary...what you ate..how many bites...what did you drink.....how many sips...nahhhhhh just the highlights.
anyway when i get off of work tommorow ill be packing the camper so ill talk atcha friday.

Bubba,
Have a great time and stay safe. Forget about work, cookoffs, bills, and everything else that would distract you from enjoying being off with your family somewhere different. Your kids will probably remember this vacation for the rest of their lives no matter how boring it may seem to you at times. MAKE MEMORIES! The rat race will still be here alive and well when you return 😉 .

Well, I suppose you've already left, so when you get back, you'll read this.

I hope you had a great time.

Our last vacation we went to Nassau for four weeks... No fair throwing rocks!

If I were to give you a blow by blow you'd really want to throw rocks at me... But suffice it to say, we had a great time.

Isn't that what vacations are for?

T

Got a call from Bubba the other day. He was sitting in front of a pile of crab legs at a place called Dirty Dick's. So, yes, Bubba got crabs from Dirty Dick's. At least he's having a good time!!!

im back and the whole family is sunburn to a crisp;
when i get rested up ill post more.......need sleep..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tina Brooks said:
Well, I suppose you've already left, so when you get back, you'll read this.

I hope you had a great time.

Our last vacation we went to Nassau for four weeks... No fair throwing rocks!

If I were to give you a blow by blow you'd really want to throw rocks at me... But suffice it to say, we had a great time.

Isn't that what vacations are for?

T

i want all the details!!!!!!!every detail :)

Oh the hot sauce, oh the fresh peppers! Wow.

Went diving off Montague Bay, which is a short walk from our cottage and while there found the cutest little conch. The Peppermaster, although quite experienced at cracking conch had to knock the top off the bugger to get him to let go of his shell... Finally, with nothing left to hang onto, the little bugger was tenderized and minced along with a couple of fresh goat peppers, some bird peppers, tomato sauce and cheese and we had the most wonderful Bahamian pizza. Yummy.

I already told you about Tony's on the sauce review section.

Did I tell you we're going back in December of this year for two months this time. :)

--ducks--

Back