trade Seed Exchange

I was curious if you guys here do a seed exchange at all or if you just ask in here to see if people have a certain type your looking for? I have a nice variety started but there are so many more out there. Now my friend and I have been toying with the idea of making our own sauces and salsas so we would like to have peppers that may be best for those in addition to be being good growers/producers in a Minnesota climate.

thread moved...

peppermanbaha said:
AJ WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO
Dude, you are such a seed whore, and a post whore! You have like 500+ posts in like 3 months! I'm so jealous.
BTW, did you ever get the seeds I sent ya?

origamiRN said:
LMAO
Dude, you are such a seed whore, and a post whore! You have like 500+ posts in like 3 months! I'm so jealous.
BTW, did you ever get the seeds I sent ya?
:shocked::lol: Hey man. Yah thanx i got them . I'll use your tepin to compare to the Chiletepins i have as seedlings. Are they the same. Thanx

I'm not sure if Tepins and Chiletepins are the same. But i think they look the same...little round, red pea shaped chiles. Both the Piquins and the Tepins are store bought(dried). I've gotten about a 50% germination rate from the Piquins using a heat mat, and not sure what the germination rate is on the Tepins. Please let me know how they do for you.

Back