Seed Fundraiser - Christopher Phillips

Paphlady said:
Truth be told, I've already outbid the max pot a few bids back.  I was going to cover the difference.  I'll concede.  Good job, Team Hawt!  It's been fun.  Now, you can start counting your pepper plants (actually, might still be a little early for that...poke poke).  :clap:

To help make this auction a little more successful, I'll send in a $150 gift to Chris.  This will make it a nice "rounded" number for the auction.  Buddy, please PM me the instructions.  Last time, I did it was through the donation site and I guess they take a cut.  

Lastly, thank you buddy, Pr0digal_son, romy6, and wayright for setting up this auction and all the hard work you've done.  You guys run a great auction!  My hat is off to you!   :clap: 
Many thanks . . . I will send you Chris' PayPal.  You're the best!
I will reduce the incentive for the Defcon/Kneppers package to $1400 if team Hawt can stretch it a bit more.

Auction is closed.  Thanks to all that participated.  Many, many, many thanks to team Hawt and to team Paphlady (and everyone else that participated) for making this a success.  Between the 2 of you we raised $1500.00.  Pepper people really are the best!  Team Hawt - well done.  Please PM me with an address and upon confirmation that $1350 has been transferred to cmpman1974@hotmail.com, I will send your seeds (and if the same address all of the incentives that you won).  Once again, thanks to all!!

TJP

Special thanks to Pr0digal_son, romy6, and wayright for putting this together.  You guys rock!

:dance: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!  :dance:
                                TEAM HAWT!!

I wanna thank the Four Horsemen for putting this on, y''all kick some serious cancer ass.

I wanna thank my team mates Dru, Terry, Morgan, and Sandra, you a'll are just awesome. We were solid as a rock.

I wanna thank Paphlady and her team, for getting in there and fighting like a pitbull.

And I wanna say a big F U to cancer!!!

Awesome.  Much love and respect for the Team of More Than One crew.  A class act outfit that I'm proud to have bid with.  Hats off to all involved and to Buddy for organizing this whole thing.  These seeds will grow on every continent in the world.  :)

Well said Buddy,,many many thanks to everyone

I can speak for the 4 of us that it is a great pleasure to help even if just a little , Chris is the most respected member of any pepper forum I have been apart of.and has a hand in spreading so many peppers we would have never otherwise had the opportunity to grow.  All the best brother

Kevin

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     Can I take off these Depends now?

Should have worn brown pants!  :P

Congratulations, Team Hawt!  You guys and gals are a formidable bunch.  Hope all them seeds grow good for you.  They should since they have such good karma!

I want to thank my team members bpiela, midwestchilehead and keyown1.  They are true gentlemen and generous, too!  

Paphlady said:

Should have worn brown pants!  :P

Congratulations, Team Hawt!  You guys and gals are a formidable bunch.  Hope all them seeds grow good for you.  They should since they have such good karma!

I want to thank my team members bpiela, midwestchilehead and keyown1.  They are true gentlemen and generous, too!  
This was all about helping a friend in need.  Can't thank everyone enough. 

Paphlady said:

Congratulations, Team Hawt!  

We couldn't have done it without you!  ;)  :rofl:

Huge thank you to P_son, buddy, romy and wayright! Respect is well deserved for putting this together and being so generous with the seeds and gifts. I hope Chris gets a kick out of all this and puts the money to good use - kicking cancer's ass!
     Thanks again to all of Team Hawt! I'm glad we stuck together and toughed it out. Way to strategerize! 
     Here's to the 2016 growing season! Anybody know where I can get a good, used tractor?

All right. Bring it in one more time. "Hawt Pyuppuh" on three. One! Two! Three!

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: HAWT PYUPPUH!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance: 

Wow, got in late to see how it all went down. Paphlady rocks! Awesome job leading the team. Congrats to Team Hawt! Just a fantastic job done by buddy, prodigal son, romy6 and waywright in accumulating and creating this auction. I look forward to hearing how this will help Chris in his cause to beat cancer! Feeling very happy just being a member of the forums and seeing this happen.

Amazing the awesome acts of kindness I miss having to work and keep the business going. I need to get the house bought and get back to this damn forum. Great job. Can someone update or link me to an update on Chris?

Back