• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Seed giveaway contest - preferably for someone new with less than 300 posts

Finishing up some house cleaning.  

Many of these seeds were from Trains or generous trades last year.  Once I have grown them out, I prefer to use my own seed stock from that point.  Some are seeds still left from my 2014 grow that I have a good stock of from this seasons grow.  A few are from this year.  All should be considered open pollinated.  They grew true to form unless otherwise noted.   

This should be an easy contest, but would like to help someone newer in growing without much, so only available for those with less than 300 posts.  Just guess the number of varieties I have planned for 2016.   Once someone wins this, I will PM you and you can send me your address and I will send you the seeds.

If no one get it exactly, contest will end Wednesday at 9:30 PM CST.

Heres what is up for grabs.

7 Pot Jonah x - seemed like a cross, but still very good jonah flavor but hotter and skin was very pimply and more elongated 
Sepia Serpent Off PHeno Red
Elysium Oxide Scotch Bonnet
Bhutlah (PL)
Devil's Horn
Poivrons Pointus Mexico - supposed to be a sweet like Marconi
Madballz Scorpion - madballz with a scorpion shape
Chile Verde from Guatamala
Scotch Bonnet MOA
7 Pot x Bhut Carbon X Moruga Scorpion
7 Pot Bubblegum Large (PL)
7JPN
7 Pot Burgundy
7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
Goronong
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Yellow
Trinidad Scorpion CARDI Yellow - Off Pheno - was more like a nice shaped yellow habanero with really good taste
7 Pot BBG7 Red & Chocolate - I messed up this bag, it has probably 1000+ seeds in it, 75% are probably chocolate bbg7 elongated, and the rest Red bubblegum.  I know some people like surprises, so rather than toss them I though maybe someone would like a gamble.  

Good luck.

keyown1 said:
185 and thanks for the chance
We have a winner.  On my profile, I had 179 listed.  OCD again.  Hope to trim it down some, but not likely going to work out.  PM me your address and I will get them out to you soon as I can.

Back