• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds seed orders

Has anyone ordered seeds from kaiser seed and pepper co.? Waiting over a month for my order, and no response to my emails to their customer service
Anyone have the same problem?

Uh yeah, you might be waiting a while for those unfortunately.

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/18541-does-anyone-know-what-happened-to-sterling-kaiser/

Hopefully you do get them though...

dvg

Yeah, good luck with THAT....sorry to say, but I think you would be better off cutting your losses and going ahead and ordering from somewhere ELSE.

O yeah, that guy. Just go ahead and file a claim with Pay-pal that way you can at least get your money back, and buy from someone who will send you your seeds. This list is full of great sellers Ordering peppers. Good luck

I got an email from Sterling a couple weeks before the Houston hot sauce festival asking me to send him some products to sell on commission. After reading about everyone else's woes with doing so, I'm really glad I passed up that "opportunity." I haven't heard from him since, even though I sent him some pods and some emails. I took a link to his site off of mine, and I hope he doesn't get the opportunity to fleece anyone else.

Thanks for the responses...unfortunately what I was expecting. Thought his selection was too good. Live and learn

Unless he's seriously ill or fam problems, I think he's pretty much blacklisted. Proper business etiquette would dictate he put notice on his website that he is not currently filling orders.

We had a bad feeling about this guy when he emailed us claiming to have 600 bhut plants going in a greenhouse, then he started asking for free peppers from us in exchange for ???. Anyone know what the final story with Sterling is? He is supposed to be competing in our pepper eating contest at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo in Feb.

He IS growing a lot of ghost pepper plants, but thats for a local school there. Not that I really give a s**t. I, too, was screwed by that jackass. I hope somebody gets a hold of him and sticks a bhut right up my pooper...

Update

Finally got a reply to my emails (a month later) tho not from sterling, shawna? Said my order will be repacked and shipped immediately...let the wait begin. I might have a garden this year...:P

He IS growing a lot of ghost pepper plants, but thats for a local school there. Not that I really give a s**t. I, too, was screwed by that jackass. I hope somebody gets a hold of him and sticks a bhut right up my pooper...

HP I would like to think that you'd like it up his and not yours or you are one tough SOB with some silght masocistic tendencies

Back