wanted Seed SASBE - 7 Varieties + Looking for a Few Varieties - CLOSED

Hello all,

I have a bunch of seeds I would like to spread around the community.  Please follow the guidelines below if you are interested in some seeds.  Please note: all seeds are OP.

1.  The only rule to qualify is to have a minimum post count of 30
2.  Please post here and PM me for my addy.
3.  Limit of 10 people to start.  Pick from the varieties below.
4.  Please follow the methods used in this Link: http://thehotpepper.com/topic/25851-the-proper-way-to-do-a-sasbe/

Varieties:
Chocolate Trinidad Scorpion Moruga 
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Bubblegum 7 Pot
Urfa Biber
Bishops Crown
Brazilian Starfish
Jimmy Nardello

I am also in search for a few varieties as well.  Please let me know if you have these types and are willing to share or trade.  I have other varieties of seeds in addition to the ones listed above if you would like to trade..etc.

Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Devils Tongue

And some sweets for the wife / kids :D
Antohi Romanian
Apple Heart Pimento

Thanks,

Thanks for the offer would like
Urfa Biber
Bishops Crown
Brazilian Starfish
Jimmy Nardello
Thanks pm sent
Danny

Offer I can't refuse I love to have the following:

Chocolate Bhut Jolokia

Bubblegum 7 Pot

Urfa Biber

Bishops Crown

Brazilian Starfish

Jimmy Nardello

I would like to trade 2 seeds for others you have. I just bought these but willing to spare you 3 out of 6 I have left. I did sowed a few pending germination.

Sweet Apple
Mild Moroccan

tctenten said:
Shoot me a pm.  I have OP yellow bhuts if you want some seeds.

I'll shoot ya a PM in a couple days.  It'll be easier if 1 person has multiple.  Thanks!!

Chinawhite said:
Offer I can't refuse I love to have the following:

Chocolate Bhut Jolokia

Bubblegum 7 Pot

Urfa Biber

Bishops Crown

Brazilian Starfish

Jimmy Nardello

I would like to trade 2 seeds for others you have. I just bought these but willing to spare you 3 out of 6 I have left. I did sowed a few pending germination.

Sweet Apple
Mild Moroccan

Chinawhite, you are currently 10 posts short of my first rule.  Also, Edmonton, AB is Canada?  If you want to try a SASBE to and from Canada, that is fine, but the seeds may or may not make it through customs.

Thanks,

Inolan22,

I have received ordered seeds from USA, and UK and they came through without any hassle. I have received trade from all over the country including from Indiana, Texas, UK, Norway, and France. I have also sent SASE to USA including USA stamps which I had purchased on line for this purpose. :). True, I guess I didn't noticed your posting rules. Besides most were leary of custom. All it boiled it is just simply mail it like your would ordinary mail and if need be, just filled out custom form and indicate peppers seeds.

Cheers.

Chinawhite said:
Inolan22,

I have received ordered seeds from USA, and UK and they came through without any hassle. I have received trade from all over the country including from Indiana, Texas, UK, Norway, and France. I have also sent SASE to USA including USA stamps which I had purchased on line for this purpose. :). True, I guess I didn't noticed your posting rules. Besides most were leary of custom. All it boiled it is just simply mail it like your would ordinary mail and if need be, just filled out custom form and indicate peppers seeds.

Cheers.

Ok no problem...Hit that 30 post mark and we can give it a shot :)

Hello

May I please have chocolate scorpion and bubblegum? 3 or 4 of each would be plenty. 

I have to offer:

5 pimenta de neyde
5 white habanero

Yellowfin2na said:
Hello

May I please have chocolate scorpion and bubblegum? 3 or 4 of each would be plenty. 

I have to offer:

5 pimenta de neyde
5 white habanero

Pm'd.  Still 8 spots remaining!!!

Glad you dropped the rule!  I am brand new here and to the pepper world.  Just a couple of each would be plenty for me.

Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Bubblegum 7 Pot
Urfa Biber
Bishops Crown
Brazilian Starfish
Jimmy Nardello

I never received these btw.  I don't know if my SASBE got lost, or if it got lost in return.  Just thought you would like to know.

Scuba_Steve said:
I never received these btw.  I don't know if my SASBE got lost, or if it got lost in return.  Just thought you would like to know.

Steve,

I don't think I ever received your SASBE.  All the other SASBEs have been filled and sent back out over the past few weeks.  I typically send a PM when I receive the SASBE to notify you when it arrived and that I shipped it back out.

I'll keep an eye out for it.  I will also double check our kitchen counter to make sure it didn't get lost in our mail pile.

Thanks for letting me know.

inolan, is this offer still open? If so could I get: Chocolate Trinidad Scorpion Moruga, Urfa Biber, Brazilian Starfish, Jimmy Nardello?

Back