Seed Swap

As I am nearing the start of a new grow season I see that a few of my seeds are missing. As with my beerstock I blame it all on whichcraft, swear my home is haunted and move on. Hope someone out there can help me build my stock. Heres what I'm looking for....

Peter Pepper (red)
TS (yellow)
Chimayo
Barker Numex
Yellow/Gold Bullet Habanero
Hot Banana
Aji Cito

Aji Brazilian Starfish
Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion
Datil
Goats Weed
Giant Jalapeno
Giant White Habanero
Aji Limo

Ones in Red I am hoping to add to this years grow. The others I'd consider a bonus. Take a look at my list on my profile page and see if something catches your eye. Or I can send ya some powder in exchange.

Thanks!

Hey BB!  I have Chimayo, Datil, Braz Starfish and Aji Cito for ya if you'd like.  Don't need seed but I'd sure as heckfire take some more of that smoked jalapeno puree in return :D

Hit me w  pm if you're interested.    

tctenten said:
I have a packet of 10 Red Peter Pepper seeds.  I will gladly send you 5 if that's enough.  I am only looking to grow 1 or 2 plants.  Just let me know.
Thanks for the offer but you hang on to what you have I dont wanna take half of your stock. Ill check and see if someone else chimes in, if not I'll order through a vendor. PM me ya addy and Ill send ya some powder to repay the generous offer.

Peter S said:
From what hasn't been filled yet, I have Hot Banana seeds, and also a few Orange Peter Pepper seeds if you're interested. 
PM incoming, thanks!

Back