seed-train Seed train caboose (at least from me)

Train was last known to be in Xcsports hands on May 25 according to his post. He said he was fixing it up. No further contact has been made. He is sitting on both this train since at least May 25 as well as the Seed Train 2012 since June 1. Don't know if we will be seeing these again. He posted on June 4 on Seed Train 2012 a list of reasons and promised to send on June 8 but no further information was given nor is there a tracking number listed.

Starting to sound a lot like Laser except without the long winded diatribes.

Sad to see it this way. The train I'm on seems to be going fine. Hope some of you gUys are there

I am on it (one of the contributors of seeds to rebuild under your guiding hand) and I thank you for your diligence to oversee it the way you have.

We just have to learn from our mistakes. I encourage kids involvement, but since they are kids and under the hand of an adult who may not be sympathetic to our passion, perhaps they should not be on a train. Let them trade SASBE to limit this kind of derailment.

RCC what does your collection look like ? I have a ton of varieties... if you send a bunch, i'll match and send it back to you... then maybe we can add our selves somewhere near the end of the list again ? What does the train think ?

Back