seed-train Seed train caboose (at least from me)

...just met up with RCC to give him the "train", and the nice man handed me a yellow Fatalii pod to sample.
Love this community, thanks everyone for the previledge...

Sy

Met Durham Bull for a face to face handoff. Train is in my possession. I don't want to disappoint any future stops, but as Durham Bull told me, not much to see here. Absolutely nothing of interest to me, but at least my expectations were very low after the long derailment in PA. My seed supply is very limited since this is only my second year of growing more exotic peppers, but I will spice it up the best I can in hopes that future riders will find something of interest, and do likewise to revive this "dust on the back of the caboose". Let's see if we can make this worth the postage for future riders.

Mega, I plan to ship off to you tomorrow. See if you can spice it up a little as well, as I doubt you will find it any more interesting than I did. Keep your chin up, let's make this thing better.

USPS Tracking number 0311 2550 0000 0017 5415 expected delivery on Monday 7/23

I added 3 supers and one other, and Mega committed to adding many varieties. Should be worth being on the train down the tracks.

scarecrow told me that we are going to be swiching places because he cant get ahold of carriers and due to complications he cant recieve the package... unless it moves fast

Planning my friends 50th surprise party. It is consuming a lot of my time. I'll keep an eye on the speed and let you know what's up.
Thanks Tyler

Carrieres102584 Member Since 25 May 2012
OfflineLast Active Jun 17 2012 11:59 AM

hasnt been on for 36 days

LOOKS LIKE SCARECRW IS NEXT IF HE ISNT TOO BUSY :dance:

It was abandoned when it got derailed. And because of the lack of varities no one seems interested. I say send it to scarecrow and tyler

Hey all sending train out today.... so it looks like I doubled it. If it doesn't go forward or a new train doesn't start would the end of the line mail me back anything they dont use. I put what I put in in a seperate bag. Also, the dried I added were dried using a machine so the seeds may not grow... but they are darn good eating.

Tracking number to come.

-- Mega

is it gonna go back to the begining or are we gonna abandon the train thing after the end? maybe we should see whos interested and if theres enough people we can go around again just a idea

ok thats one person i would be interested to so thats 2 anyone else

did chad give up on the train? if we do it again someone is gonna have to become the leader

I can hold the train till harvest and fill it up and send it back around. If Chad is stepping down as conductor I will take the wheel. I was thinking of starting a multiple veggie train???
My 2 cents.

ok i got the train today not much to see but a noob seed collector/saver or whatever the term for it maybe would like it i definitly put more than recieved but i need a answer before the train goes back out are we supposed to label the ones we sent because half are labeled the person that gave and half arnt i dont know to label or not to label

THANKS TYLER

I just threw everything i sent in a bag in case the train wasn't continuing. Also, the pods i threw in their i dried with a machine so not sure if the seeds are any good. But the sure are good eats.

Back