seed-train Seed train caboose (at least from me)

i took the bhut pod from bhut-jolokia.net to try even though seeds are no good it looks hot well i label mine to i guess i dont want to be the black sheep lol!

Surprised you didn't take the Morogua if you wanted hot ! I'll have some fresh Bhuts here soon if you would like to trade for some things. Let me know.

didnt see it omg ima try it

nvm i took that too now i cant belive i missed it lol

and yeah im always up for some trades

delivery confirmation number

on its way to scarecrw tomarrow... shipping label printed out today shipping tomarrow

already sent scarecrw....

and who put the orange hab seeds in that are blue never seen anything like them before so im just wondering i got 5 of them and want to know some specs and stuff

I went through the box and there are not that many outstanding seeds in there ( except those mystery blues ) I was going to wait until harvest ( a couple weeks i hope) and start a new one.

This train died about a month ago.

I understand a new train will be started after harvest time. I have some things for trade if you are interested ?

- Sean O.

By the way the blue stuff is a chemical. (duh).

its probably something designed to inhibit mold, or bacteria... Not super sure... but there are a few colors that seeds can be, related to chemicals people apply.

Back