seed-train Seed train caboose (at least from me)

I'm with biscgolf , start a second locomotive seems like the first broke down.maybe the first may join later. If not laser guy won't get seeds till june.

Unless you have knowledge that whoever is currently in possession of the box intends on stealing it, I see no reason to confuse things by splitting the train into two pieces at this early juncture, and burdening myself and the other participants with having to deal with two boxes instead of one! :confused:

Given that we haven't even heard from gitguymertin yet, such a decision (which is something for the group to decide), is also premature.

I don't mind waiting a few days to find-out what happened to all of those seeds! And I am sure that I am not the only one that feels this way!

gitguymertin was in contact with me the last day he was on here and said the package had shipped- he has not responded to any pm's since.

Indeed, the person who would have the strongest motive to push us to start a replacement box (with only 1 person's seeds), before we even made any serious attempt to contact gitguymertin and/or track-down Chad's package containing all of those wonderful varieties of seeds, would be a person who had stolen the package! :eek:

you really need to lay off the wine coolers and red bull- it's causing you to throw about accusations on the internet. if you are accusing me of stealing the package why don't you come out and say it rather than using thinly veiled innuendo? prior to this i was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt as merely being petulant and annoying but i suppose i know better now. i suppose me stealing it makes more sense to you than the damn thing being lost somewhere in the postal system- duly noted.

As the next destination on the Train's path, I figured you two may have wisely swapped contact info or communicated via E-MAIL already.

If not, you could have also just posted something here and asked us. :eh:

As I already mentioned, the person before him (correction - zanderspice), might also be in a better position to contact him.

You could also have asked THP to contact him via E-MAIL regarding this matter.

None of these ideas require "infinite wisdom", but are fairly obvious to anyone who was actually trying to reach him about this.

But being how you asked so politely :rolleyes:, I will endeavor to do as you requested...

A cursory check would have not only revealed that he has been offline since Jan. 4th (and thus has not yet read, and may not even be aware of, any PM!)...

http://www.thehotpep...6-gitguymertin/

...but if you had looked a little further, you would have also spotted something else - that in another recent thread (started the day before this one), he publicly posted his E-MAIL addy here at THP! :eek:

http://www.thehotpep...post__p__530169

You're welcome. :cool:

But again, no arbitrary decisions without discussing it with/getting the approval of the group first!

NO ONE PERSON HAS THE RIGHT TO ARBITRARILY DECIDE FOR THE REST OF US TO REPLACE CHAD'S SEED TRAIN WITH HIS OWN BOX CONTAINING JUST 1 PERSON'S SEEDS!!!

thank you internet detective- i will email him since pm's (by which he was communicating just fine when he was on here) aren't working, as stated before, no one is "replacing" the box- merely trying to get some seed in the hands of those farther down the list like yourself.

mtbrider17, you really think it will take that long for him to write an E-MAIL? :lol:

I am a LOT farther down the list than you are. But the seeds I want are in Chad's Seed Train, not someone else's - that's what I signed-up for.

You do realize that by doing as you suggest, you will only be getting seeds from 2 people??? Rather than abandon Chad's Seed Train without even bothering to contact the previous sender, and penalizing those of us who wanted to participate in all those different varieties, if you're in that big of a rush to get just those few seeds, wouldn't it be easier for you to just do a trade with those 2 folks?

Heck, if you're really that desperate for a few seeds in the dead of winter, I'll even be happy to send ya a few! ;)

laser guy I already had chads seeds and by the time that package got to you they would probably be gone so quit your b!%$#ing and moaning about the seeds. Biscgolf is just trying to get some seeds down the line to other people I have personaly done multiple seed trades with biscgolf and I highly doubt that he would steal the package he probably has most of the seeds that were in that package anyways. some body send laser guy some dam seeds to shut him up I have already offered but he did not contact me so he must not want the seeds that bad I think he just likes to hear himself talk.

Lol..Laser Guy you can have a lil pow wow with whom ever you want. Talk to my ISP...I literally got down on the floor and rolled for this on. YOU are the reason I left this train (thank god I did) this doesnt mean I can't comment whenever and however much I like. I've had a personal convo with SmitterQ and we are all good. This isn't even your train. Biscgolf, just do what you like and LG just has to deal with it. It's not even worth arguing over lol. Send out 5 different packages if you like...what is this kindergarden! Come on over to seed train 2012 its rolling along nicely without any whinning and people aren't accussing others of stealing.

King, you have talked to SmiterQ? I havent heard from him in over a month... If you have talked to him thats great, that means all is ok on his side...

Laser guy, I'm not desperate for seed I was being considerate for everyone else, I bought a bunch of my seeds from jungle rain. I'm not to worry about the seeds on the train, considering there is a lot of people after me

box is packed and ready to leave here in the morning...
confirmation number is 9405 5036 9930 0386 2995 09

contents:
10+ seeds:
chocolate jolokia
black naga jolokia
peach bhut jolokia

25+ seeds:
takanotsume
long chocolate habanero
bulgarian carrot
aribibi gusano
thai giant
fatalii
aji dulce 2

50+ seeds:
hot lemon
aji limon (same as above as best i could tell but from 2 different sources)
caribbean red hab
sweet italia
long thin cayenne
naga morich
trinidad scorpion
trinidad 7 pot
smokemaster's mystery mix
red peter pepper
orange hab
bhut jolokia
cleo's dragon
cowhorn cayenne
datil
andy cayenne
sichuan
hanoi red
roberto's cuban seasoning

hopefully there is something useful to most of you in there.

should the original box ever show up it will leave here the very next day.

I don't see how everyone will have two packages to send off. If the old package arrives, just send it to the next person who is due to get the seeds and they can wait and combine the packages into one when both packages are there.

lol Huck...yes I did talk to him on January 11, 2012 He said he'd have to check this thread to see where the train was at. He was jovial.

The priority box with tracking from Biscgolf arrived late last night and went out this morning - priority with tracking and should arrive on Monday. I'm not waiting for the other ghost box that may never show up. Better to share lots of seeds we have than what we're supposedly waiting for.

If the other box happens to show, it'll go out immediately.

Many thanks to Biscgolf for starting this train again. He has integrity.
Smokemaster is also one that has integrity. Nothing more needs to be said.

The seed train came in to station today from catherinew. Brewmasta was next need info so i can keep it rolling, awesome selection of seeds. Many thanks to Biscgolf for starting a new train.

brewmasta
nmorris279
habaneroheat81
coheed196
Smiter Q
bearmystrong
hot stuff
hixs
AtomicCobraPeppers
Windsong
Spankyscolts
Melissa77754