-Canario (C. pubescens)
-Goronong
-Cocina de Frieda
-Cobincho
-Masquerade
-Ecuadorian Red Pepper for Hell
-Rocopica
-Variegata
*-Any wild (galapagoense, eximium, exile, microcarpum, flexuosum, ciliatum, trovarii, rhomboideum)

*Except cardenasii, praetermissum and lanceolatum.

Hi Alex....I won't have any wild tepin seeds until sometime in September2008...let me know if you are interested!

(I love your avatar!)

DAMN BROTHER!!! Wrong time of year for me. I should be dripping in great seeds by september! Hang in there.

I actually had trouble shipping to Brazil (I think, Christie never let me know if they ever got there) something to consider.

Daisy7117 said:
Hi Alex....I won't have any wild tepin seeds until sometime in September2008...let me know if you are interested!

(I love your avatar!)

Thanks! It's a Jalapeno with face...:oops:

If you want some seed, just tell me mmmkay!?;)

:cheers:

cheezydemon said:
DAMN BROTHER!!! Wrong time of year for me. I should be dripping in great seeds by september! Hang in there.

I actually had trouble shipping to Brazil (I think, Christie never let me know if they ever got there) something to consider.

I don’t know it happened with Cristie but I received some seeds of Al C. this year and we did not have problems.;)
I think it’s easier the seeds to be restrained in the US than here in Brazil.:doh:
if you want to try to make an exchange… Let's make an exchange!:D

Sorry for my poor English mmmkay!?

Alex_K hiya buddy nice to meet you seen you elsewhere ;),as with the others i have number on your wants list but mine wont be ready for a few months aug/sept looks good for me :)

talas said:
Alex_K hiya buddy nice to meet you seen you elsewhere ;),as with the others i have number on your wants list but mine wont be ready for a few months aug/sept looks good for me :)

Hi Talas,

No problem I wait... Tell me what you want and send me your direction...;)

talas said:
i wish you had some galapagoense alex..had some from reimer seeds cost me the earth 0%germination :(

Yes but isn't from remeir I received here from a friend in brazilian peppers forum and already had germinated...

Oi Alex:
Cá estou eu outra vez a pedir sementes para você :) mas estava interessada em algumas. Pode ser ? Já tem a minha direcção. Se pudessem ser estas :)

-Bode Amarelo
-Cereja Portugal
-Malagueta
-Malaguetao
-Olho de Pombo (few)
-Chifre de Veado (few)
-Carrapeta (few)
-Naso di Cane (few)
-Hungarian Boldog (few)
-Peru Scarlet Lantern (few)
-Prik Man Dam (few)
-Prik Khruai Meow (few)
-Kii Nuu Suwan (few)

Para você só tenho para já :

-Habanero Caribbean Red ( poucas )

Mas estou à espera de receber algumas das que quer para a semana. Mal as tenha ficam guardadas para você :)

Galapagoense você tem?
Beijinhos
Margarida

Hello Alex. I'd like to have those, and only have this.
(This is the essence of the message translated to english lol)

Back