• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Seven Pod ...Orange :)

:rolleyes: ar the mysterious orange..thats a yellow.

Then Theres the absolutely TOTALLY TOP SECRET :

7pod white..

Hello Everybody,

At first you may say that is a dark yellow colour from the pic but if you compare these peppers with Peru Yellow or Hot Lemon you will see the difference between a real yellow and a orange coloured pepper. That's why I preferred to name those peppers as Seven Pod "Orange" instead of Yellow..

There yellow buddy not orange unless my eyes deceive me and all the other `yellow` 7 pot pics ive seen are like yours..more pictures to see the final ripe pods then you can say for certain what you have got..not criticizing at all just making sure that you have what you think you have..and i for one would love you to have a true orange 7pot :)

Riccardo said:
Thank you for your reply talas!

For better understanding what I mean I've done a comparison pic between a yellow variety I have and the Seven Pod.

To find the right colour of what I have is what I also want to know :)

You can see the picture here:
http://peperoncino.peperonciniamoci.it/cms/forum/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=4907
So it's not *bright yellow*, but still yellow... looks like the YELLOW 7 POT here:
yellow7potfk1.jpg

:)

I think we need to see more pictures Ricardo..It still looks yellow to me.;)
But i don't mind being wrong.:)

Looks like my orange 7 Pot is going to turn out to be a Red 7 Pot..either way, they are atomic and delicious...

082208a004.jpg

I hope yours stay yellow Ricardo...

AlabamaJack said:
Looks like my orange 7 Pot is going to turn out to be a Red 7 Pot..either way, they are atomic and delicious...

082208a004.jpg

I hope yours stay yellow Ricardo...

haven't tasted yet POTAWIE says the taste is great so i cant wait to try :)

Back