• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Seven Pot Images

Here are some new pictures of my Seven Pot Plant:

Two angles of the first ripe pod:
DSCN3063.jpg

DSCN3062.jpg

A few more ripening pods:
DSCN3064-1.jpg

A wider shot of some more ripening pods:
DSCN3068.jpg

It will soon be time to start the harvest!! Yippee!!

PrairieChilihead said:
Here are some new pictures of my Seven Pot Plant:

Really nice, man. I wish I had more room than I do I'd try some of those too.

So many peppers, so little room. :(

Thanks Skyjerk! I don't really have much room, though. I have a patch about 18 feet wide and maybe 2 feet deep. My plants are all on top of each other. They all seem to get along, though...no sibling rivalry. The trick is going to be getting the wife to let me bring in a few of the plants for the Winter. This one in particular. It's about 3 feet high and only produced 9 pods this year. Something tells me it's going to be insanely prolific next year!

Thanks again for your comment!

Great pics of evil pods! They look really good and healthy! Mine are just ripening atm, hope they'll look that good soon and before it gets too cold.

Nice 7 pots there P.C you have good stain as well so heat will be through the roof..Very healthy looking vigorous plants to :rolleyes:

Anyone having some ripe pods might be willing to share. You may get a PM or two soon. I'd help ya out, but as I said, mine are still ripening.

wait till you taste it PC...you will get a wonderful taste then hold on to your ears 'cause steam will be venting...you will look like roger rabbit...they are deliciously lava-like

AJ I used to live in Texas....Gatesville, for 3 years. Best 3 years of my life. I plan to retire there in about 15years...I'll be looking for property in about 2 or 3 years there...can't wait t get back to Texas. Good luck on the storm headed your way man.:hell:

Hey! Thank you so much for all your really nice comments! I've never grown anything like this before! Caribbean Reds are the hottest I've ever grown. I am actually nervous about trying one. I'm still thinking of taping myself eating one (or a teensy piece of one) and putting it on YouTube. I might have to get drunk first.

Once I start opening the pods up, if they have enough seeds in them, I'll be happy to send out little packets to anyone who would like some. I'd love to do my bit to spread the cheer! :fireball:

Thanks again.

Hey sorry PC I got caught up in thinking about seeds and managed to leave out how great your plants are looking. I don't know what it is about the pimply superhots that draw my eye. I guess they just look so damn menacing.
Good luck trying these out. Yea definitely tape it.

Josh said:
Hey sorry PC I got caught up in thinking about seeds and managed to leave out how great your plants are looking. I don't know what it is about the pimply superhots that draw my eye. I guess they just look so damn menacing.
Good luck trying these out. Yea definitely tape it.

Thanks Josh. I hadn't even noticed. I feel the same way about the superhots. Something about them - so mysterious and foreboding. Just daring us. Who could resist the temptation?

Back