auction SFRB & MFRB Auctions

WimminBshoppin said:
I'll bid 20 for box 1.

If you score that MFRB for $20, you made a killing. I don't think most people realize how many pods come in a medium box. I just got a MFRB of those Yellow CARDI from him last week and they are awesome.

MFRB=a shit ton

I want to bid on the boxes I like again. But I can see these fukters in they ghillie suits in da bushes, with my binocks.   :shame:

:shh: Sssshhhhh......be vehhy vehhy quiet. we're hunting Peppaahs

OK, here are the results... - 

#1     cycadjungle     $24
#3     cycadjungle     $18
#5     hogleg             $16
#7     hogleg             $21
#8     96strat             $12
#9     nearday           $10

I've been outside picking peppers, grilling and canning stuff for the last few hours - combatting heat exhaustion with cheap beer. So if I made any mistakes, please let me know. I probably did.
     Otherwise, thank you for all your bids, folks. PM me your info and I'll get payment details taken care of right after dinner. Thanks again, everybody!  :cheers:  :dance:

jedisushi06 said:
your lucky i was checking my ribs or you would not of outbid me.  

:onfire: No worries bro. I'm gonna chuck an extra twamp in there and ask him to send you a box when ripe. If you're cool with that, Morgan?  :P

96strat said:
did I win the #8?

Yup!
jedisushi06 said:
way to rub it in asshole 

I think you meant to say "Way to rub it in, asshole." Otherwise that would probably hurt a lot.
hogleg said:

:onfire: No worries bro. I'm gonna chuck an extra twamp in there and ask him to send you a box when ripe. If you're cool with that, Morgan?  :P

Maybe? What the hell is a "twamp"?

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
Yup!

I think you meant to say "Way to rub it in, asshole." Otherwise that would probably hurt a lot.

Maybe? What the hell is a "twamp"?
need your PayPal on PM

hogleg said:
:rofl:  Twenty bucks. Can I pre-order for Jedi? $20=SFRB BOC when ready??

$37+$20 = $57 from me if you are ok with it?

Ha, that's kind of what I figured. I'm not sure when I'll have another SFRB of them ripe all at once, and I'd hate to make a promise I can't keep, so how about you throw in another tweng ($10) and I'll send him a SFRB with half BOCs and half something else he wants that I'm growing? 

Just thought I would mention that I got my peppers and they were great. I agree that these Mortaliis are better than the Fataliis I have come across. I will for sure be growing them next year. Great boxes! Tom

Back