chinense Shabu Shabu Jolokia

Yaotzin sent me 50 seeds from dried pods and none germinated for me. He did warn me about this however.

I'd love to try again next year! Wonder what these pods are going to be like.... I imagine something similar to the  Burmese Naga that Junglerain has and I'm growing this year.

saugapepper said:
Yaotzin sent me 50 seeds from dried pods and none germinated for me. He did warn me about this however.

I'd love to try again next year! Wonder what these pods are going to be like.... I imagine something similar to the  Burmese Naga that Junglerain has and I'm growing this year.
you tried all 50 seeds????

First pod woo hoo!
44745e1d0b4edc6723bea1e8e2d22c07.jpg

jedisushi06 said:
I got a few pods just now kicking out.
Same I have quite a few now! I am having a week off at the moment trying to sort out my flat and car as its having immobiliser issues.
I will try and take a decent set of photos tomorrow and get a few up tomorrow night.

Cool! Those look awesome! Lmk if you decide to part with a couple or a few seeds to get a couple started for next year.

Let us know how it tastes, and how hot it is, Thanks.

, Walter

Vegas_Chili said:
Cool! Those look awesome! Lmk if you decide to part with a couple or a few seeds to get a couple started for next year.

Let us know how it tastes, and how hot it is, Thanks.

, Walter
this is the first ripe pod on the plant.  I had to move some plants indoors because we are down to the mid 30's at night here.  This pod is getting sent out for review this week.  I will have seeds available when the rest of the pods ripen.  I'm going to try and clone this plant also so i might have a few clones available also this winter.

nice pods guys been following this thread for a wile good to finally see a ripe pod, ""Not saying that they are "" these look a lot like Indian Carbon bhuts, or assam bhut jolokia

pepperhog said:
nice pods guys been following this thread for a wile good to finally see a ripe pod, ""Not saying that they are "" these look a lot like Indian Carbon bhuts, or assam bhut jolokia
they do i will be doing a better comparison next year when i grow more species of bhuts next to these seeds.  I'm going to ditch the plant after i get the rest of the pods to ripen.  I'm missing the assham seeds if anyone wants to donate some to my grow next year.  The pods on here are small for bhuts and some are curved like a naga morich can do.  At least from what i have seen in my growing this year.

Back