• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

SHOUT OUT TO TEX16

I would like to say thank you Omar you really help me out being a newbee and all and to be able to try a variety of peppers I truly appreciate it

2012-06-25_18-58-05_875.jpg
A FEW SUPERS GOTA LOVE THAT !!!!! Ate half the red fatalli reminds me of a hab:0)

Did you send the mild butch t pods?
yes sir the mild ones , so he can star aquiring taste for'em first then I send him the the
Top gunns .... Lol , but like I told him ... I wouldnt turst that red devils tongue , pods came out a little bumpy plant grew between yer bhut jolokia armac , and one of my naga morichs . I had one last week an it was WICKED !
Enjoy Smitty !

I think today when I get home im going to chomp on one of the butch-t's I ate half of the red fatalli it was kinda hot not too bad the flavor reminded me of a hab:0) ill post on the butch-t later lol im going to laugh now cause I mayl be crying later lol

looks like its time to eat one on camera!! very cool selection. The butch t was a monster. good luck!

I think today when I get home im going to chomp on one of the butch-t's I ate half of the red fatalli it was kinda hot not too bad the flavor reminded me of a hab:0) ill post on the butch-t later lol im going to laugh now cause I mayl be crying later lol

how'd it go Smitty? still breathing? lol

Back