bottles-jars shrink bands for 5 oz. woozy bottles?

Looking for the right size shrink bands for 5 oz. woozy bottles. About to order labels and shrink bands for my sauces. I got the labels i want but want to make sure what size is best for the shrink bands? 24 mm ? 28 ? & i have red caps, is black or clear with writing better? Appreciate the input all.

My personal preference is Not Clear.  When the fill line is visible, people look for the fullest one, and I think 50mm is a minimum tall, mine are 60mm tall.  I think it looks horrible when the shrink band is short and you can see the fill line below the band.  Looks like the maker is shorting the fill.  Just a personal pet peeve~ 

I've posted some for sale on here before, I'll see if I can find it in forum ads-
brb~
Here it is~

OH- one other note, mine are wide enough to work for both 5 oz and 10 oz woozies.  I can't remember the diameter, but if you're interested, I could go measure one.

Thanks you guys for the tips. And SalsaLady i agree whole heartedly its nice to see those measurements in action. It has me thinking of doing multiple colors depending on label design. Ill keep it all in mind when i finally come to this most crucial decision in the sauce game. Godspeed.
Hops&Habas

Hops&Habas said:
Thanks you guys for the tips. And SalsaLady i agree whole heartedly its nice to see those measurements in action. It has me thinking of doing multiple colors depending on label design. Ill keep it all in mind when i finally come to this most crucial decision in the sauce game. Godspeed.
Hops&Habas
:lol:  well, all decisions are important to the ultimate success of your product.  Some just have more impact than others.  ;) 

Most important....Have Fun!
:cheers:

you can get multiple sizes for standard woozy bottles.  The normal 5oz has a few color choices.  But technically you can get the wide-mouth size that also incldues silver, gold and other colors, you just have to be a tad bit careful with how it shrinks down (by hand).

http://www.fillmorecontainer.com/Gold-Heat-Shrink-Bands-for-Bottles-with-28mm-Finish-P149.aspx?c=26

These are 28mm bands, they will work on the 24mm woozy bottle.  Filmore is selling clear, black, gold and white 28mm bands, but I also remember buying red and silver from them at one point.

Back