• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Siamese Naga

well I have found my first pepper that is definetly not normal I hope that it continues to grow.

DCP_0699.jpg

Dale

I would definitely let it mature and save some seeds in case it is incredible.(of course no guarantee that the seeds would be mutants but it's worth a shot!)

I have a Scotch Bonett hybrid that has one of those double things. And yes, I'm letting it grow and will definately save the seeds.

Well that certainly is a very intersting growth you got there Podpiper!! Keep that camera clicking as it matures as I think you have all our interests!! Perhaps double the growth = double the strength!!!:mouthonfire:

Well I thought i would post another pic it is not changing much other than getting bigger and it is definetly two seperate peppers.

DCP_0745.jpg

DCP_0744.jpg

Dale

podpiper - in your last pic, am I seeing things ? but what about the pod behind the doubleheaded pod that you're showing off. it looks like 2 stems or nodes (or whatever you call them ?) join together for 1 pod.
what the heck are you growing here, a mutant :lol:

I have to tell you that the Nagas that i am growing are doing some strange things in this pic there are 8 pods coming out of one node the two smallest pods in the cluster are not in the eight that are coming out of the same node I will get a better pic tomorrow

Dale

DCP_0735.jpg

Back