vendor Sicman and Lady Sic - THE BEST!!!

I ordered some powders so was not surprised when I heard a knock on the side door and the mailman's truck parked in front of my house. However, I was VERY surprised to receive a box that was much larger than expected and WARNINGS written all over it. When I opened the box, I found the powders I ordered AND some extra goodies - including some pickled okra that Lady Sic makes in her own kitchen. WOW - I love pickled okra! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Nightshade said:
Ooooohhh pickled okra I barely tried it this past week and it is my new favorite thing

It is good......people that don't even like okra usually like it pickled.  I use Trinidad Scorpion in my recipe, and that takes it to a whole new level of flavor!

PepperLover said:
Sonya Rocks Jason not so much  :P

PepperLover said:
she does most of the work ... dont listen to Jason :)

Ha Ha!  Good one, Judy!  Seriously, Jason is a rock in which I stand upon.  Underneath that gruff exterior, is a man that has a heart of solid gold  :shh:

Lady Sic said:
It is good......people that don't even like okra usually like it pickled.  I use Trinidad Scorpion in my recipe, and that takes it to a whole new level of flavor!

That sounds amazing I can't wait to grow it for the first time this season I picked up a pack of Clemson spineless okra to grow next year after seeing some pictures of plants and their productiveness. I think it might have been your plants?

Lady Sic said:

Ha Ha!  Good one, Judy!  Seriously, Jason is a rock in which I stand upon.  Underneath that gruff exterior, is a man that has a heart of solid gold  :shh:
next thing i know my moms is going to be in a random resturant telling everyone how funny i am :rolleyes:  :rofl:

RedtailForester said:
We wish you a Merry Sicmas, we wish you a Merry Sicmas, we wish you a Merry Sicmas. . . . . . now let's all go get trashed!

God Bless us, everyone!
that needs to be a national jingle
Nightshade said:
That sounds amazing I can't wait to grow it for the first time this season I picked up a pack of Clemson spineless okra to grow next year after seeing some pictures of plants and their productiveness. I think it might have been your plants?
 i did at one time post some pics of 8 foot okra.  two plants ended up getting over 10 before they died.    

not sure if thats what you are talking about?    

sicman said:
next thing i know my moms is going to be in a random resturant telling everyone how funny i am :rolleyes:  :rofl:

that needs to be a national jingle
 i did at one time post some pics of 8 foot okra.  two plants ended up getting over 10 before they died.    

not sure if thats what you are talking about?
Yes those are the ones I'm talking about I remember them being huge plants

Back