Sideshow Gardens FREE Plant Giveaway

Edmick

Staff Member
Extreme Member

In an effort to help me better understand shipping plants as part of my business, I'm going to be doing a FREE plant giveaway. To enter all you need to do is respond "i'm in" and I will add you to a list that I will do a random drawing from on February 15th 2018. I will be choosing 3 members from the list and each will receive 3 plants totally free of charge. The plants to be sent will be Tepin x Lemondrop, P. Dreadie Scotch Bonnet and Brazilian Starfish. Please keep in mind that the entire purpose of this drawing is to help me better understand the process of shipping plants, so in the unlikely event that the plants arrive damaged, a replacement may or may not be issued. I will do my best to also include some freebies but that will depend on availability. I have been very fortunate to meet a lot of good people on this forum. I am very grateful and thankful for all the knowledge and insight I've received from everyone here, so that is why i'm opting to offer this here. My business mainly consists of local farmers markets but in the next couple seasons I hope to branch out to online communities, so this experiment is very important in helping me do that. Due to the sensitive nature of shipping plants, I can only offer this to members in the contiguous United States. Again, to enter, respond "i'm in" and I will add you to the list. I will contact the winners via private message on February 15th and if I do not receive a response with shipping information within 7 days, a new winner will be chosen. 100 POST MINIMUM PLEASE. Thanks again to all the great people here! Cheers and good luck!

I'm in - pick me pick me!  If chosen - I'll send a report with pictures.  Our local post office tends to beat on my boxes.  Is my nose brown... :)

NeedsWork said:
I'm in - pick me pick me!  If chosen - I'll send a report with pictures.  Our local post office tends to beat on my boxes.  Is my nose brown... :)
I've been playing around with different ways to package plants and I think I found a way to make it both easy and inexpensive for me to do. So even if your local post office is a little rough, this should still work. Hopefully

Too bad the "Post"/Mafia has created a huge wall between Canada/US, most companies wont ship to Canada any more besides being outrageous shipping costs :(

Back